Author Topic: Viorica Amanar's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1764 times)

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Viorica Amanar's Civil Worker Application
« on: August 08, 2012, 01:22:35 AM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Viorica Amanar
Citizen identification(CID): 30430
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B2
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
Three weeks or so...

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
It's my belief that all things at one point or another need help. Ever since my times as a little girl in Romania I was always shy but my mother always told me I had a 'inima mare', Which in my old homeland meant, big heart. I have always taken interest in helping others and I wish to pursue the medical field and give those in the city a helping hand.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I would never dream of this happening to me. I am not what one would exactly call an extroverted person so I don't exactly communicate well so I tend to stay away from trouble and people.

Past experience with work/labor:
In my homeland of Sibiu, Romania I worked as a veterinary assistant who worked mainly with the local horses, though all I really did was pass him necessary tools.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
1. Medication if in the medical division.
2. Radios for communication
3. Union books for trading and reading
4. Union food for trading and eating

Tell us about what you can do.:
I would plan to enroll in the medical division and put my full effort into helping those who need it. While my social skills may be somewhat lacking, I am more than able to treat the wounded and if necessary provide information about certain things.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
While I am not the best with people I would to be my best to illistrate how city forty five works as well as tell them of all of our laws and expectations. Try to help them register for appropriate housing if possible and give them pointers of proper conduct. I would also tell them about how the Combine Civil Authority are here for our own good and that we should listen to them. I would also proceed to warn them about going into Precinct three.

~OOC Section~

Name: Sexy Frog
Timezone: GMT-5
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:31998299
Roleplay Experience: Three years
Serious Roleplay Experience: Two years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
As a medical worker, wake up and check into the CWU HQ and doing anything of importance or asked of me. Then setting up a small medical station in a shop that is available to support one and then treat citizens as necessary with infections and sicknesses.

As a vendor, check into the CWU HQ and what is need to be done or asked of me and then set up shop in an available establishment in order to sell goods to citizens interested in buying them.

Character Backstory:
The night wind whistled daintily as she trudged through the eerie dirt paths with not but a lantern in her hand as the bats of the night, infamous for being the transformed embodiments of the Romanian vampire though she took a deep breath and kept her nerve as she trotted along. Her silvery blonde hair in pig tails which were held taunt by the blood red ribbons bounced with the momentum of each forced step. Under her arm she held fast a leather satchel filled to the brim with necessary tools as she went along. She had always been a timid soul, afraid of nearly her own shadow but always with the desire to help others.

“Viorica,” her mother had always told her. “Copilul meu, e?ti o floare care înflore?te str?lucitoare, cu o inim? mare.”

She continued on towards her master, as she was his apprentice in veterinary practices to deliver the tools for the birthing of the new foal at the village stables, a sight she had been dying to see since the announcement of the pregnancy as she adored animals. As she climbed the grassy hill, her steps becoming more struggled as the pull of gravity threatened to pull her back down though she resisted until finally reaching the top where the stables would have been a straight shot until she paused, her eyes widened in horror as tears began to well and finally pour over the brim of her eyes as everything she held dear was torn asunder.

The rage and heat of the flame was able to be felt from there as the shrieks of the villagers panged against her ear drums like the screeching of metal. She balled her hand into a fist and pressed it against her chest in a vain attempt to still her racing heart as the fear engulfed her. She turned abruptly, running down hill in panic before bumping into something tall and bulk that seemed to move within the night as she let out a shrill yelp and falling onto her butt. The figure said nothing as it advanced towards her, she responded with only quickened breathing as she kicked at the ground to push herself backwards. The figured continued at its menacing gait until finally it paused as she continued backwards only to feel a second bulks figure as it halted her attempts at escape and then all went black.

“Welcome to City forty five, it’s safer here.” echoed the cold tone of the dispatcher as she walked out of her train cart and onto the platform, hugging her suitcase against her chest tightly. She didn’t know exactly what to do as she skittered over and past the ominous white masked men, waving the people out of the train station with their faintly buzzing batons. With a heavy sigh she whimpered to herself as she stared down at her shoes as she pulled on her uncomfortable blue jumpsuit. “I suppose this is home now…”

Translation:  “My child, you are a bright flower who blooms with such a big heart.”

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Viorica Amanar's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2012, 07:48:06 PM »
Accepted for interview

Slight errors within the application (Neglect of adding in four things that CWU members cannot posses), but i'm willing to be a little leniant on that.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal