Author Topic: Bought VIP for my friend, he still hasn't received it.  (Read 1813 times)

Offline IrAdz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Bought VIP for my friend, he still hasn't received it.
« on: August 06, 2012, 01:04:45 PM »
Sorry if this isn't the correct area to make this thread, I ensured i typed his name correctly, and the coins were taken from my account, Is there any way for this to be rectified? I can supply any information required.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Bought VIP for my friend, he still hasn't received it.
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 01:09:12 PM »
This is the person that should have received the VIP, right? http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1003296

According the the purchase logs, this is the guy you purchased it for. And clearly, he has not gotten it yet. Just want to confirm that this is him, before i take further action.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline IrAdz

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 01:16:58 PM »
This is the person that should have received the VIP, right? http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?action=profile;u=1003296

According the the purchase logs, this is the guy you purchased it for. And clearly, he has not gotten it yet. Just want to confirm that this is him, before i take further action.

Yeah that's correct.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 01:33:18 PM »
Manually gave your friend VIP. I will report this issue to Somone77, can he can look further into what caused it to not go through.

Sorry for the trouble. Locked.
Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal