Author Topic: Temporary resignation  (Read 2038 times)

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
Temporary resignation
« on: July 30, 2012, 10:25:41 AM »
Hello its me,I have found a new hl2rp server,Which is said to be better,And i realize that i can not stay on this server anymore,Until: I can see if this server has better RP and a bigger chance of the masses,And if it does not then i will give up on RP and start sandbox and zombie survival,If that is not standard i will then come back to the forums where i will stay until a better server comes out.
Goodbye for now-Howard Biggs.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Temporary resignation
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2012, 10:50:08 AM »
So you put this in introductions...seems in the correct place..
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2012, 10:52:10 AM »
Moved to general discussion, I don't really know where to put a "im leaving but may be coming back maybe" thread.

Good luck on where ever you're heading though.

Offline Howard Biggs

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2012, 12:46:44 PM »
Oh do not worry,I fell as if i will not be coming back for 2 reasons: reason 1: Grammar strictness and minimum amount words:Its like you want me to be sitting on a computer at 3:00 AM So i can write a application especially when i am tired and you need to type 3 paragraphs and 300 words, Reason 2: The Roleplay:Your HL2RP server is really lacking role play and it really makes me mad knowing that the server is a total waste of my time
Furious-Howard Biggs.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 12:48:53 PM »
Oh do not worry,I fell as if i will not be coming back for 2 reasons: reason 1: Grammar strictness and minimum amount words:Its like you want me to be sitting on a computer at 3:00 AM So i can write a application especially when i am tired and you need to type 3 paragraphs and 300 words, Reason 2: The Roleplay:Your HL2RP server is really lacking role play and it really makes me mad knowing that the server is a total waste of my time
Furious-Howard Biggs.

No one said you had to stay up 'till 3am to write apps, 3 paragraphs and 300 words are nothing - but whatever, clearly you're too good for us, so good luck wherever you're going

As you've said you're leaving I'll quote this rule and lock this thread.
21. You need owner authorization to make a thread about leaving the community due to the mass amounts of drama they cause in most cases.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal