Author Topic: Michael Messina's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2465 times)

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
Michael Messina's Civil Worker Application
« on: July 29, 2012, 12:46:02 PM »
~IC PART~

Full Name: Michael Messina
Citizen identification(CID): 68300
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A1
Total Loyalist Points: 7
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
OOCly: I've been in City 45 for 9 months

ICly: Michael has just moved to the City about a week ago.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
Michael has saved up 7 loyalist points, and even received a armband, and was about to sigh up as a CCA, but then he thought, "I should start out easy, not just jump into something supreme, I should sigh up as a Civil Worker, and sell some goods to the public." and so, he did. Michael was already a nice person, he helped out a lot of people, if they had questions, he would love to answer them, unless they're dumb questions. He would show people around the city, tells them stuff like "Stay out of P3 unless you want to be mugged" or "Respect the Universal Union" and "Save up your loyalist points"

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
Never

Past experience with work/labor:
Unit 777 Told to me to clean a statue - 7 tokens

Unit made me rake - 1 point

Unit made me clean his boots - nothing

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can Possess:

Request Device

Paper

Tea

Oranges

Cant Possess:

Metropolice Supplements

Ammo

Rations

Weapons

Tell us about what you can do.:
Since I have no idea how to do medical, I suggest I can sell items to the public.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
If I citizen asked me for help, and he is new to the city, I would take time off my work, show him around the city, tell him what he should do, I would say "Try to save up on Loyalist points, stay out of P3, Respect the Universal Union, and you will have a good time here"

~OOC Section~

Name: Michael Messina
Timezone: (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
SteamID: Mike :P
Roleplay Experience: 9 months
Serious Roleplay Experience: 8 months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
- Wake up

- Open up shop

- Sell my items

- Close up shop

- Sleep

Character Backstory:
Born in Orlando, Florida, Michael grew up in a rich neighborhood, his father was a lawyer, and his mother was a chef at a 5 star restaurant. They made sure Michael would get the best education he can ever had. So he was sent to private schools. He was a smart, quiet, student, he loved reading, math, and biology. When he was in the 12th grade, his private school was burnt down over-night and he had to be sent to a public school for the last 4 months of school. Michael was bullied, and beaten and robbed at his high school. His parents were concerned so his father sued the school and demanded that Michael would have a adult with him at all times, his fathers wish was granted. Michael was embarrassed because a adult had to be with him at all times and kids were making fun of him. On the last day of school, Michael has missed the bus, and left his cellphone at home, so he had to walk home. While Michael was walking home, he was mugged by some of the bullies at school, they have token money his father has given him, and they have beaten him up. When Michael came home, his parents said this to him "It's over now, they will not hurt you anymore" Michael soon went to college to become a lawyer just like his father. Michael was a smart, successful, wise student, and then he graduated. He has met a girl named Ashley and soon to become married to her, and had a child, it was a boy, named David. Michaels life was great. Until, the 7 hour war occurred. Michael lost his child, and his wife was transferred to City 23 and Michael was sent to City 18. Michael was alone, sad, nothing to live for, he has lost everything, his parents, that have been killed, his wife, and his son David that has been killed. Until one day, he was transferred to City 45. He found is a nice, quiet city, but he noticed a lot of trouble makers that were bothering him and others, he got more mad each day, he was forgotten his wife, and child, and he had to let people know that trouble makers were not tolerated, so he had nothing to live for, so he signed up for Civil Protection, but then he thought, I'm not ready for this, I rather start off easy, since I have 7 loyalist points, he thought, I can join the Civil Workers Union, I'll join the CCA at another time...

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Michael Messina's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: July 29, 2012, 06:42:17 PM »
You are not my brother, please delete that character.

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2012, 08:56:56 PM »
You never stated why the items are illegal and legal in what the CWU can and can't carry.
Your backstory is severely lacking, add a lot of detail to it, flesh it out.

Expand all of your questions. Make a story you really enjoy. Write, write, and write again. Writing begins with re-writing, trust me. Look over your story and keep modifying it, don't just expand it.

I'm also not sure if telling a citizen to stay out of P3 is appropriate. It works depending on if this question is IC or OOC, I'm not sure what they want. If it is OOC don't bother telling them not to go, just explain what P3 is.

With all due respect, I find it extremely hard to believe that you've been on City Server for nine months after seeing this application.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2012, 05:33:11 PM by Atticat »

Offline Labyrinth

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2012, 10:45:16 PM »
Well believe it, cat.

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2012, 02:33:44 PM »
Date Registered: February 23, 2012, 08:54:14 am

From your profile, the earliest date you could have been playing is February the 23rd, so you haven't been here for 9 months?

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2012, 07:42:07 PM »
Denied

Application is not fleshed out enough, requires more detail.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal