Author Topic: Taishi Wu's Authorization Application  (Read 1484 times)

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Taishi Wu's Authorization Application
« on: July 27, 2012, 12:53:14 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Suttreetoadvine
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Seven Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Two to Three months

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Sewing skills

Name: Taishi Wu
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
I hope my backstory from the other thread will suffice but I will summarize here and add in the sewing information. This is the link to my backstory. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17491.0

Taishi was born and raised in North Korea where all woman were expected to learn how to sew along with working for the greater good of society
Although Taishi was put into the military, she had been trained in sewing since the age of six, spending most of her childhood practicing it, especially in a third world country like N. Korea where clothes were extremely scarce along with the materials to make them. Taishi learned a great deal in her life about scavenging. Much of her time in the military was spent looking for abandoned food and clothes for her unit as an officer. She also spent much time fixing her camouflage and uniform because there were no government resource to provide them with new uniforms.

Because of these things, Taishi finds herself with the skills needed to knit and maintain her clothes along with possibly learning how to make a ghillie suit in the future. She needs the materials for all of her things, though. It will prove harder to create a more complex ghillie suit with the folds needed to sew and attach foliage to it.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Ability to make and maintain clothes
-Ability to make a ghille suit in the future after knowledge and supplies are attained
-Ability to make camouflage

Defects
-May get robbed for her ghille suit, or her clothes I guess
-Also may get robbed for camouflage
-Needs to maintain any type of clothes she is wearing with supplies

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Maybe help people fix their clothes up. Most likely just craft a ragged coat together with a hand-stitched North Korean flag on it. Make a ghillie suit in the future.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
I modified it to fix some spelling errors, also I linked to my authorization thread.
« Last Edit: July 28, 2012, 05:11:53 PM by Atticat »

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Taishi Wu's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2012, 05:12:16 PM »
Modified for spelling errors and add to the defects of the authorization.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Taishi Wu's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2012, 06:17:56 PM »
No objections have been made in this thread and I swear that I posted in here a few days ago with my support.

Anyway, accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal