Author Topic: <::|| Isaac Eolas's File [DECEASED] ||::>  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| Isaac Eolas's File [DECEASED] ||::>
« on: July 26, 2012, 05:55:21 AM »

<::|| Consul Isaac Eolas ||::>

Qualifications: A Masters Degree in Ethics from Harvard University

Height: 6'1

Nationality: French

Steam name: Dallas

Timezone: GMT-0

<::|| Logged Speeches ||::>

The Cell of The Union
Broadcasted on 26/07/17

Good evening citizens of City 45, my name is Doctor Eolas, I am one of your chosen Civil Administrators. Tonight citizens, I ask each of you a question; what are your goals in life? There is no doubt you have a myriad of answers ranging from the mundane to trivial, day-to-day tasks of monotonous nature. Yet tonight, I will share with you an idea; a vision, greater than any other, a thought that's very premise is synonymous transcendence. You see, citizens, this idea is a more than a thought. Because of the Universal Union, they can make this idea a reality! I am of course talking about the phenomena of "Singularity"

This idea is one of such a profound nature, of such magnitude, our minds were darkness and ignorant to this concept before the Union was handed power.  For anyone who cannot grasp the concept of this grand subject, I shall describe it to you; in the hopes you will learn. Imagine; a single organism moving across the voids of dimensions, The cell is controlled by a nucleus and every part of the cell has function and operates flawlessly. This "Cell" represents the Union; the peace and order that can come from Singularity has literally endless potential! And it was Our Benefactors who found us in darkness and have extended a hand to pull our species from the path of decay and destruction.

I want you to hold onto the image of the Cell of the Union, know that every contribution, no matter how small, is helpful to us. And remember that with each passing day, humanity takes one more step down the road of enlightenment, towards our goal, the goal of the Union and the goal of the species. Singularity is a beautiful reality; it will embrace us all very soon.

This is Doctor Isaac Eolas saying; peace awaits us.

The Price of Freedom
Broadcasted on: 15/08/17

Good day, citizens of City 45, this is Doctor Eolas.
In my administration, I have received a growing number of complaints regarding the Civil Authority, to be more specific, what you perceive as excessive violence. I will remind you what the Union does for us in hopes it will make you appreciate them more.The Union has single-handedly corrected Mankind's course of freefall to one of enlightenment by reducing the surplus of imperfection within our surging populations. The Union now protects us with bravery and defends a sacred code of justice that governs us fairly, under the Union Doctrine, we shall be led to greatness among the stars.

Housing, medicine, vaccines, security, food, all these things the Union gives us for free, all they ask of you, dear citizen, is your compliance with them. This concern rose about violent punishments? The concern isn't even valid concern because only law-breaking citizens are punished; the officers administering judgement must follow a strict set of rules when it comes to punishments. I, on the Unions behalf, hope you now understand that there is no such thing as unnecessary violence when it comes to the Union.

This is Doctor Eolas saying -Peace awaits us-   

<::||UU-Manuscripts||::>

The Path We Walk
<::||PUBLISHING STATUS: PUBLISHED||::>

The Path We Walk
Dr Isaac Eolas

"How much further?" Mankind asks. "How close are we to our goals?" I will answer that question, here, now.

From the dawn of time when our species emerged from the random and savage pits of evolution, we were dogged by fear, by the clutches of instinct. From our earliest days it was instinct that protected us from the superior predators that competed with our Darwinian ancestors for dominance, it saved us in the long nights and cold winters, it nurtured us as we grew and developed. It was clear from the very start that, as a species, Humanity was destined for greatness, chosen to become the apex predators of Earth. After centuries of development, a dozen millennia of instinct we had reached a point of unexpected complacency, the point where power was given to not those who could lead but instead to the corrupt and incapable, the cowardly leaders of nations bickered over their flawed resources and misguided populations. The people were monitored constantly by their own governments, so afraid of them they were; oppression was the public's master. Human advancement stagnated and ceased; the masses were being bred for slaughter, there only to power a false economy of deceit and lies. The ruling classes of Earth lived in decadent nests of overindulgence while the people were tortured with subliminal messages everywhere they looked, the urban sprawls swelled to insane amounts, the populations consisting of the imperfect and corrupt. Humanity had lost it's goal, it was now doomed and nothing short of a miracle could redeem Mankind.

But it was upon that day in 2015; when the skies were torn asunder and from the heavens emerged the mighty and glorious vessels of the Universal Union. The pitiful and evil governments of Earth crumbled and the world willingly gave itself to the Union, it is now Mankind finds purpose, a place to aim its sight on. The goal of singularity can and will be achieved with the help of Our Benefactors but they need us, they need Mankind to follow them there. The Union will set a goal for us to strive towards, we will follow, we may race behind and we may fall but we will pick ourselves up and one day, one day very soon...

We will join the Union.
We will reach our destiny.
We embrace the Singularity.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2013, 07:34:24 AM by The 11th Doctor »

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Isaac Eolas's File ||::>
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2013, 05:38:43 PM »
<::|| Speeches of 2018 ||::>

To the Victor

You there, unit, standing tall, standing strong
Looking down on the citizens with the greatest vigilance
Looking up to your superiors with the greatest of respect
You stand at the pinnacle of Union society.
The very foundation of the morals we follow
Through you, the glorious Universal Union will achieve the goals we all strive towards
For it is through your actions that give us strength
Your resolve that gives us unity
Your courage that makes us brave
To you, the Victor, I say we are one voice made of many
We are The Universal Union

BROADCAST STATUS: BROADCASTED 11/01/18

To the Citizen In the Street

To the citizen in the street
Where do your loyalties lie?
With savages who would sooner betray you?
Who would rather kill you?
Who would steal your possessions and murder your friends?
These are not men or women anymore
They are foul and loathsome creatures of insidious desires
They speak of freedom and fairness- but for who?
They mean to only benefit themselves
Serve your Union, report them and you will be rewarded generously.

BROADCAST STATUS: BROADCASTED 15/01/18

To the Villain

To the Anti-Citizen.
You lead a life of cruelty and obsolescence.
Cowering in the dirt, attempting to slow Human progress.
Your violent and callous acts will not go unpunished.
It is the duty of The Union to protect Mankind, so it shall.
To you, the cowards, the thieves, the disloyal and insane.
To the Villains we ask how fast you can run.
Because today is the day The Union and Mankind bring you pay.
Pay for your evil and wicked deeds against our fair Union.
Pay for spreading lies and slander about its loyal units.
You will be found and you will be brought to justice.

BROADCAST STATUS: BROADCASTED 08/02/18

To the Applicant

Citizen, yes, you!
Do you tire of your daily routine?
Do you yearn to be closer to the Union?
Do you wish to be a direct tool of judgement instead of simple assisting?
Then you will be thrilled to know that the Civil Authority is recruiting!
Fifteen loyalist points and a loyal record is all that is required!
The life of excitement, honour, duty and privilege could be yours!
Join The CCA for the highest honours of loyalty
Be responsible for well being of your fellow man
Apply today!

BROADCAST STATUS: BROADCASTED 10/02/18
« Last Edit: February 11, 2013, 02:01:25 PM by The 11th Doctor »

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Isaac Eolas's File [DECEASED] ||::>
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2013, 07:42:08 AM »
Acting Consul Isaac Montgomery Eolas was killed on the eve of 16/02/18 at precisely fifteen minutes to midnight when an armed riot breached the embassy. Eolas had dismissed his Overwatch detail foolishly and was shot as he pleaded for his life. Consul of City 17 Amy Clarke will be taking over until the return of Consul Cullen.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal