Author Topic: Agora and Training  (Read 2531 times)

Offline Roven :D

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Agora and Training
« on: July 26, 2012, 04:50:18 AM »
On the Outlands server tomorrow in the early evening (6-9 [oh sex pun]) we'll be putting together the societal structure of the Castle migrants. To bring some form of civilized life to the Outlands we have to start simple and I feel that the agora was the simplest but most effective means available to reaching that end. Aside from that everyone worthwhile will be recruited into the bar's old security team to be molded into what will hopefully be the Resistance; which will be the beginning of 'training'. So hope to see you guys on.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Agora and Training
« Reply #1 on: July 26, 2012, 04:52:41 AM »
Thank you for the update, I look forward to it.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Sheogorath

• Daedric Prince of Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2012, 08:19:38 AM »
Castle is a pretty cool place with its EDF and everything, my outlands character is a private in the EDF.
My quotes - My friends are out killing OTA but what do I get? Guard duty.   ~ Stop you violated the law! Pay the court the fine or serve your sentence your stolen goods are now forfiet!(Oblivion Guards lul)   ~   Have you heard about that guy that killed an OTA with his bare hands? Me neither, stay hidden.
\r\nLucas - Future Emperor of world, Current king of cool, defies laws of physics. Just that awesome.

Offline Would you like some 3.14159265?

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: August 01, 2012, 01:22:59 PM »
Castle is a pretty cool place with its EDF and everything, my outlands character is a private in the EDF.
My quotes - My friends are out killing OTA but what do I get? Guard duty.   ~ Stop you violated the law! Pay the court the fine or serve your sentence your stolen goods are now forfiet!(Oblivion Guards lul)   ~   Have you heard about that guy that killed an OTA with his bare hands? Me neither, stay hidden.

^ Winrar, wish I heard these in game XD

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal