Author Topic: Post a picture of youself!  (Read 45636 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Post a picture of youself!
« Reply #90 on: June 17, 2014, 08:59:07 PM »
This is how you Rep uniform for real scrub.
« Last Edit: June 18, 2014, 05:30:05 PM by Statua »

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #91 on: June 18, 2014, 05:23:31 PM »
Spoiler for Hiden:

I'm on the left. MTI on the right. Fresh graduate of Air Force BMT in that picture.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #92 on: June 18, 2014, 05:30:19 PM »
Stupid dropbox. Fixed my link.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #93 on: June 19, 2014, 12:00:55 AM »
bobby I thought u would look so much different
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline ^0[GKBS] ^1Avo

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2014, 01:18:41 PM »
Had this in the shoutbox awhile ago... Sigh..

Spoiler for Hiden:

Catalyst Gaming

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #95 on: June 28, 2014, 11:37:16 PM »
Was hunting hogs this afternoon

Click to see the original size.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2014, 08:50:49 PM »
It's been 68 days. Still haven't found him.

Offline Tyrex

• we won spam
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2014, 10:43:42 PM »
It's been 68 days. Still haven't found him.

man if i really wanted to blow some money on airsoft i would get a nice ak rpg and wear the most accurate middle eastern uniform possible and run around screaming allahu akhbar at the top of my lungs while exploding some airsoft infidels

pic related:

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #98 on: September 09, 2014, 10:06:16 PM »

you really do have to try in order to be fat

"im trying to loose weight"

yea, maybe you should go and take a jog or stop eating so much goddamn oreo cookies

fat people honestly disgust me. unless you have a legitimate excuses IE you are wheelchair bound, then pls kill you are self

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #99 on: September 10, 2014, 12:18:00 AM »

yea, maybe you should go and take a jog or stop eating so much goddamn oreo cookies

fat people honestly disgust me. unless you have a legitimate excuses IE you are wheelchair bound, then pls kill you are self
Bra. This is post a picture of yourself. Not ms paint random buff guy and bitch about something you have no idea about thread.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #100 on: September 10, 2014, 01:45:20 AM »

Bra. This is post a picture of yourself. Not ms paint random buff guy and bitch about something you have no idea about thread.

LOOL

holy shit

lemme get a timestamp ya fuckin nigger.

that "buff guy" is me.

brb, gimme like 5 mins so i can find a paper and snap the pic

edit:

LMAO

i wish this was spam so i could post more of what i think but i taped a peice of paper on my shoulder. i can do more poses if youd like or put the paper wherever else if you think its fake.

howd i do it? crossfit n goin to the gym. fat people are gross

edit2:

i need sleep. its 11pm n i got school. id be more than happy to do some more poses for you if you still think its not me :)
« Last Edit: September 27, 2014, 08:51:51 PM by Cow 8-) »

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #101 on: September 10, 2014, 03:40:14 AM »
No its ok. I just now know for a fact your just better then everyone else and we should all listen to you. Those who are overweight should stop what they're doing in their lives and work out whenever they have free time cause you don't like it. If they don't then they should just kill themselves right? So you don't have to deal with the 'visual disturbance'.

You see, you dont know anything. First of all. Shut up. Second of all, fat people can't simply go to the gym for a bit and magically lose weight. Weight gain and loss depends on carbs in and out right? Well the in is controllable. The out is semi-controllable. There's this little thing in you called a metabolism. Basically it controls how fast your body uses things in it like food, drugs, alcohol. Most of these fat people don't have that high of a metabolism so the amount is work they have to put in is insane.

Example. I know of a person who's in the military and had to go to this fitness thing cause they were unfit for basic training at the time. They're in basic now and are almost done. They left in March to start all this. That's 5 months of rigorous training and exercise 5 days a week. This person lost 50 pounds since March and is still somewhat overweight.

Good for you for getting all ripped and shit but that doesn't change the fact you're a douche.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #102 on: September 10, 2014, 07:58:38 AM »
No its ok. I just now know for a fact your just better then everyone else and we should all listen to you. Those who are overweight should stop what they're doing in their lives and work out whenever they have free time cause you don't like it. If they don't then they should just kill themselves right? So you don't have to deal with the 'visual disturbance'.

You see, you dont know anything. First of all. Shut up. Second of all, fat people can't simply go to the gym for a bit and magically lose weight. Weight gain and loss depends on carbs in and out right? Well the in is controllable. The out is semi-controllable. There's this little thing in you called a metabolism. Basically it controls how fast your body uses things in it like food, drugs, alcohol. Most of these fat people don't have that high of a metabolism so the amount is work they have to put in is insane.

Example. I know of a person who's in the military and had to go to this fitness thing cause they were unfit for basic training at the time. They're in basic now and are almost done. They left in March to start all this. That's 5 months of rigorous training and exercise 5 days a week. This person lost 50 pounds since March and is still somewhat overweight.

Good for you for getting all ripped and shit but that doesn't change the fact you're a douche.

rule 1

also cut the drama now pls and get back on topic or this thread shall be given the tentacle padlock

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #103 on: September 10, 2014, 05:49:19 PM »

Well now, I'm actually not ripped. While my body is an achievement, it's not even close to the peak of what it could be. My temple is still under construction, this is just the work in progress.

Thank you for the kind words.

Offline alaskan thunderfuck

• Owner
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #104 on: September 10, 2014, 07:20:12 PM »

it's cals in/out, not carbs. anyone can lose weight, just gotta be willing to actually put the effort in to dieting. yes, certain people have slower metabolisms, but cutting out trash/high cal foods will easily solve that, even for people with slow metabolisms.

saying that fat people are scum and should die is fucking dumb, though. in the end it's their choice, and provided they aren't being self entitled cunts about it, then it's none of your business.
« Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 07:21:51 PM by Alaskan Thunderfuck »
Please don't PM me regarding bans or anything having to do with in-game situations. Only PM me if you've been told I am the only one who can solve your issue.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal