Author Topic: My Photoshop thread  (Read 2238 times)

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
My Photoshop thread
« on: July 22, 2012, 05:03:20 PM »
Yes. I'm going to post most of my works. Would appreciate some helpful critique. Emphasis on helpful...meaning what is wrong AND how I can fix it.
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:
Spoiler for Hiden:

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: My Photoshop thread
« Reply #1 on: July 22, 2012, 06:05:24 PM »
Could you possibly make me one like the fourth one down that would be the color Purple and have my name "Purple" in the same spot as your with the admin tag to say Super Admin.

Please;)
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 22, 2012, 08:57:57 PM »
Need more anti-aliasing lol. Otherwise it looks pretty good for photoshop GUI.

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2012, 10:13:18 AM »
Could you possibly make me one like the fourth one down that would be the color Purple and have my name "Purple" in the same spot as your with the admin tag to say Super Admin.

Please;)
Maybe later. What do you want where I have the .t? A "P"?
EDIT: After actually talking to you both IC and OOC, I'm not really sure I want to take time out of my own schedule and make you one...
« Last Edit: July 23, 2012, 05:36:45 PM by .technoSprint »

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2012, 05:41:08 PM »

Please;)
EDIT: After actually talking to you both IC and OOC, I'm not really sure I want to take time out of my own schedule and make you one...

I never talked to you on the server.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline .technoSprint

• VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2012, 06:21:07 PM »

Please;)

I never talked to you on the server.
I was talking to an 01 privately, then you came up and said, "Citizen. Do you have a staring problem?" while I was looking at the 01. Then I told you in LOOC that we were talking to each other and you responded rudely with, in LOOC, "Do I look like I care? No." I don't really mind you much, so I don't plan on spending time making a signature for you.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal