Author Topic: Michael Yellow's Authorization Application  (Read 1513 times)

Offline Mystiouz

• View Profile
    • Awards
Michael Yellow's Authorization Application
« on: July 19, 2012, 12:22:23 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Mys
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I have been on serious HL2RP, and FORP, For 2 years now.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I would like to use my torch as a Bright yellow lazer IC, I would pay extra for the lazer IC like 40 Tokens for one if I have to. I will ask the  player before the RP, if he would let me  use the lazer IC before the RP  so its fair. I would use it only if the player/player's RPing with me would let me use it,If they say no I would not argue and I would not use it during that RP. The lazer would ONLY stunn them for like 5 secounds or less, as long as the player I am RPing against decides,It has  to be above 2 secounds. The lazer could ONLY be used ONCE during a fight to make RP very fair, and I would have to find batterys for it IC.

Name: Michael Yellow
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Michael Yellow got the Lazer when he was in Sector 3, He was looking around in there for any extra items he could use to his advantage. He fell upon a black market dealer in the old train station. The market dealer asked him  if he would like to buy the lazer for 30 tokens, and that the lazer could stun his enimes for a very short while but it could only be used once during a fight, hopefully giving him  a chance to escape them. Michael Yellow bought the lazer with the tokens he had on him, as he thought it could help him if he stumbles upon any trouble.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
It would make me able to stun people I am rping against for a VERY short while, anything between 2-5 sec's,They would decide making the RP better.

Defects
The lazer would run out of batterys  after every time I use it, so I can only use it once when in a fight, The lazer can only range short distances.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to stunn my enimes to get away.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
I will roleplay very well with it if you give me Permission, and I would get batterys for it IC, also I would run out of batterys  often to make the RP fair, and I would have to get  some IC. It can onyl be used once in a fight, and can only reach small distances.

Offline Scratchie

• test
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Michael Yellow's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2012, 12:55:22 PM »
A laser cannot stun. It is light and not electricity.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2012, 02:18:54 AM »
A laser cannot stun. It is light and not electricity.

Sent from my HTC Mecha using Tapatalk 2
think he means "blind" and there are couple problems I see.

-You never said the exact type of laser or what batteries are required
-No way could a laser flatline completely after every use
-A laser would NOT be an effective repellent in a fight
-It wouldn't work on any unit due to the visors being tinted (same reason they can't get flashed by scanners)
-You also spell laser wrong...

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2012, 02:46:05 AM »
A minimum post count of 10 is required before posting.

Unfortunately, this has been denied. However, I do suggest that you expand on the backstory and provide more than three lines as it simply won't get you any positive verdicts.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal