Author Topic: Alyx Summer's Authorization Application  (Read 1467 times)

Offline Arthas Tyrell

• View Profile
    • Awards
Alyx Summer's Authorization Application
« on: July 15, 2012, 11:18:11 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: GentleLadies
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Two years.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: One and a half years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
I wish to apply for a Japanese sword called the katana.

Name: Alyx Summer
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
It was back six months after the combine invaded. Alyx was camping near city 8. (The one in Florida.) Sh e was a medic in the resistance over there, and she had found some scrap metal after killing an OTA, with a humvee. She was shot in the arm, and it hurt badly. She knew if she didn't get home fast enough, she would bleed out. She wanted to kill the OTA For his gun, she could melt it down, and change it into something. She grabbed the OTA's gun and shoved it in the back seat, and then she set off to her base. Unfortunately, she passed out due to lack of blood, and crashed into a tree. When she woke up, she was on a table in the medical room of the rebel encampment. After some surgery, she had the bullet taken out, and she roamed around the town, making sure all the people she knew, that she was okay. After a few weeks, she finally got to smelting that combine rifle. It took three days of constant fire, but it was finally smelting down, into the shape of a katana, and after it cooled, it was extracted and put into a wooden handle with the insignia of /-\.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Self Protection.
Cut down branches.
Threatening Possibilities.
The ability to amputate peoples arms, and legs.

Defects
Won't to be able to run as fast, or run as long.
Katana on my back could get stuck on branches or things when walking, or crawling.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I hope this authorization will give me a way to defend myself, without changing to firearms, which require almost no rp, all you have to do is press your mouse. I want to actually RP having to battle with someone, and be won through skill, and precision, rather than through whoever presses the mouse first.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: July 15, 2012, 07:43:39 PM by Purple »
Characters:
-Arthas Tyrell: Neutral, more likely rebellious.

Alyx Summer: Surviving in the outlands.

-Jaden Raskul: Starving in P3

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Alyx Summer's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:08:24 PM »
 A combine AR2 that would be smelted down? That metal isn't found on planet Earth and differs highly from a weapon crafted by human. Also, using the word "she" over and over causes a lot of boredom to the user whose reading it.

Offline Arthas Tyrell

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:51:38 PM »
I guess She is boring to read over and over, but on the server I was on I got permission from all the admins and SA to do that, they said it was possible if the fire was there long enough, so I'm going on their word.
Characters:
-Arthas Tyrell: Neutral, more likely rebellious.

Alyx Summer: Surviving in the outlands.

-Jaden Raskul: Starving in P3

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 07:42:56 PM »
Not enough detail, you do not have enough posts to apply, as well with you having grammar mistakes.

Denied:Locked:Moved.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal