Author Topic: (CIty - Suggestion)Plauge  (Read 2326 times)

Offline Sheogorath

• Daedric Prince of Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
(CIty - Suggestion)Plauge
« on: July 14, 2012, 10:39:32 PM »
Perhaps we can have an event where a citizen gets sick with a mutated disease and it infects tons of other citizens(Infection) and becomes an epidemic that the CCA would have to deal with. This would provide some more RP for the units especially NOVAs and the citizens actually get to do something. This would also be a fun thing to do, like an infection spreads in the prison or the outside city.
\r\nLucas - Future Emperor of world, Current king of cool, defies laws of physics. Just that awesome.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: (CIty - Suggestion)Plauge
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 02:49:01 PM »
No.  No.  And no.  City wide plagues never work out.  When the plague starts to spread, even when the symptoms are clearly listed, there are always the minges who get the "mutated" version of the disease, either turning them into zombies or making them bleed out from a hemorrhagic fever.  Plus, it's not like we can develop cures instantly.  The last time we did an infection event, after 30 minutes of herding citizens into group detainment, we finally got a cure and started doing /me injects the citizen with the cure, over and over again...This is not fun RP.  Realistically, we would just form a cordon around wherever the disease first popped up (UCH, P3, etc), not letting anyone in or out.  This would turn into a huge bloodbath fast.

-support
« Last Edit: July 16, 2012, 02:55:32 PM by Hazard Time »

Re: (CIty - Suggestion)Plauge
« Reply #2 on: August 25, 2012, 03:30:47 PM »
I think it's a decent idea. It can't be such a bad plague that makes people insane, flesh rot, hunger for blood, etc. I know that a lot of people wanna see that, for some strange reason. Being quarantened I think would make for fun RP.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal