Author Topic: Daniel Newport's PK appeal.  (Read 2143 times)

Offline GamingZealot

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Loyal To The Government
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Daniel Newport's PK appeal.
« on: July 14, 2012, 10:08:40 PM »
(I'm making this PK appeal for Krusader because I am acting as the spokes person for the Red Union fiasco on our side as I did in the other post that Jonco locked.)
Steam Name: Krusader
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13295661
Character Name: Daniel Newport
Admin who issued PK: Jonco (he thinks)
Reason for Un-PK:
 http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=17088.0

This topic holds all of the reason why the PK should be undone and most of the arguments others have made against it. If you don't want to read it, I guess I'll give a brief overview of what I orrigionally said, but I suggest reading it before commenting/making a decision. Essentially the RP that the PK was based on had ZEALOT using a rediculous bug that I was told is not going to be used anymore, metagaming during the recruitment phase that caused the ZEALOT unit to allow himself to be taken, and changing the description of that undercover ZEALOT unit to avoid death.

P.S: On a side note one reason this PK appeal was not made earlier was that I did not view the issue I brought up to be under PK appeal because in order for this PK to be undone I wanted the entire RP from the ZEALOT units abduction on to be voided, but I guess I'm making this appeal since Jonco locked the thread and  told me to.
C18.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.935 says "<:: Yes, I have a pipebomb. Do you require one?
 C45.CCA.APEX-DvL.313 reaches into his magical pocket where everything is contained no matter what it is, and takes out another armband
C45.CCA.UNION-OfC.713 radios in "<:: Oh, and then we get high off of fresh air and have sex with eachother using shotguns as sex toys.
Dr. Amanda Romano broadcasts "Perhaps it's better to compare the UU to an almost miraculous hair growth cream."

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Daniel Newport's PK appeal.
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2012, 12:06:42 AM »
- Red Union used an OOC recruitment method for applicants. They then use this information to IC'ly locate your character and kidnap him. That in essential basics is metagaming, nor did the application specify your character had to have no relations to the CCA or any if its affiliates. That's your fault.

- Red Union used Skype for the majority of its operations including during at the time when OTA raided their meeting and executed the majority of their members. During this point they also asked Jonco within Skype to abuse his administrator to use observer to see if there was any OTA coming. Considering Jonco was working for ZEALOT and I don't think he'd want to abuse his admin so they could escape, he lied OOC'ly and thus prevented metagame - because if he were to have said yes they'd have all ran.

- Changing his description from "slightly buff" to "malnourished" isn't metagame, you told him to do it.

- Using VOIP based programs that aren't IC can be considered metagame.

- The bug was authorised by Kronic and I have willingly stopped using it.

- Krusader refused to RP at the time and walked out and was forcibly returned to the scene by several administrators despite his immature attitude.

Offline jonco

• Original Gangster
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2012, 12:17:21 AM »
Since I was the one who PK'd him, I will let another Administrator give their opinion.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2012, 01:02:42 AM »
I've read Zealot/Red Union thread, and this...

To me, it seems like both parties are at fault, But what's done is done,

I'm denying this because it seems it would only cause drama if I unPKd this char.

Locked. Moved.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal