Author Topic: [COMPLETE] RP_City45_Catalyst_x1f - download available on opening of server!  (Read 27756 times)

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [COMPLETE] RP_City45_Catalyst_x1f - download available on opening of server!
« Reply #105 on: December 07, 2012, 08:40:40 AM »
Done, unstickied the older thread about x1e.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I've had to deal with this way too many times in the past week so I'm just going to address the issue publically.

Stop using/entering the Asylum if you don't have IC knowledge of it's exact location/method of entry.

There are currently three authorized people who know the exact location and the method of entry. I have personally given them the all clear to travel to and from the Asylum and also to interact with the equipment in there. If they wish to hand down their knowledge of the Asylum, they have been instructed in the correct whitelisting procedure.

If you do enter and it's an honest mistake, you are free to step right back out the door and no penalty will be imposed. If you continue to linger, you will be asked for the details of how you discovered the Asylum in an In-Character sense and if your story does not match up with the official explanation as censored below, you will be forcibly evicted.

If you are caught looking around/squatting/making a home for yourself and you do not have the IC knowledge necessary to be there, I will permanently kill you using the security system that I built into it with this map upgrade (x1f) regardless of how much effort you put into your character's development or how overpowered you think Third Eye/The Asylum is.

Source: Third Eye Training Manual (rev; 22nd December, 2012)

There is no further discussion required.

tl;dr - fuck off if you don't have IC knowledge or you get PK'ed.

Note: I don't care if you go on singleplayer to find the Asylum but I'm going to start cracking down on those who are metagaming and invading a space to which they do not hold the authorized knowledge.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal