Author Topic: Ask Kronic Anything v2.0  (Read 46331 times)

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ask Kronic Anything v2.0
« on: July 10, 2012, 06:01:38 PM »
Yes, I've copied all of the other owners now. I'll keep my old semi-serious ask kronic anything thread, but for those of you who have serious questions and want serious answers, you can ask them here instead.

Offline Crap-Head

• #OCRP2
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ask Kronic Anything v2.0
« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2012, 06:05:02 PM »
Why did you make this thread? You always respond on Steam, where I belove rofl made this because he never responds :)

Please do not add me on Steam because you have in-game problems. Make a thread in the correct board on the forum and i will respond to that whenever i have time.

Offline NykezTV

• HUGME
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2012, 06:06:14 PM »
Who are you and how did you get owner?

Why is crap-head such a douche?

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2012, 06:14:44 PM »
Why did you make this thread? You always respond on Steam, where I belove rofl made this because he never responds :)
Because I don't always respond depending on the message and how busy I am or how many chats I have open, and not everyone has me on steam.

Who are you and how did you get owner?

Why is crap-head such a douche?
Kronic, and I was SA for a while then I started handling most HL2RP things because I got the access after Raiden left and eventually just asked Rofl if I could have owner and he said yes.

Crap-Head isn't a douche he just gets annoyed at things pretty easily, but he deals with a lot everyday and he's busy 90% so I don't blame him.

Offline Christopher Jay

• Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2012, 06:53:58 PM »
Oh great mighty Kronic, how do you keep your temper when you're really annoyed/pressured?

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2012, 07:08:27 PM »
Kronic, as you know you do a lot at Catalyst-Gaming that involves technical work along with general support to users on the HL2RP servers and OCRP. IF you could change one thing in Catalyst-Gaming, just one thing that you feel needs changing, what would it be?
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2012, 09:55:47 PM »
Oh great mighty Kronic, how do you keep your temper when you're really annoyed/pressured?
Ignore people.

Kronic, as you know you do a lot at Catalyst-Gaming that involves technical work along with general support to users on the HL2RP servers and OCRP. IF you could change one thing in Catalyst-Gaming, just one thing that you feel needs changing, what would it be?
HL2RP's CCA, it's shit.

« Reply #7 on: July 10, 2012, 10:22:58 PM »
HL2RP's CCA, it's shit.
+ 1

Never the less, Kronic, what happened to you and Bluff? xd

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: July 10, 2012, 11:42:51 PM »
HL2RP's CCA, it's shit.
+ 1

Never the less, Kronic, what happened to you and Bluff? xd
We were always getting into arguments and shit but eventually always started talking again, but after he got demoted and stuff it hasn't really been like that, we stopped talking.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 11, 2012, 09:04:25 AM »
Time for mainstream question, opinion of me?

Do you have a favourite RTS game?

What was the first game you ever played?

Favourite film?

Are you a virgin?

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 11, 2012, 10:51:23 AM »
Why do people hate me?

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 11, 2012, 11:12:56 AM »
How old are you?

What is your relationship with the other owners such as Roflwaffle and tomato? xd

Favourite League champ?
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 11, 2012, 12:28:55 PM »
why is apex so neglected

why won't you add me on steam so i can talk to you about it

Offline Khub

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 11, 2012, 02:31:09 PM »
Kronic could you get HL2RP datafiles and papers reworked to datastream's from usermessages? The stupid character limit doesn't let you write any much.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: July 11, 2012, 03:04:04 PM »
Time for mainstream question, opinion of me?

Do you have a favourite RTS game?

What was the first game you ever played?

Favourite film?

Are you a virgin?
You're cool but get a little too mad sometimes, either way I've always thought of you as a good friend.

I don't really play them so I don't have a favourite.

Can't remember, I know the first two I really liked and played a lot were Halo and Counter Strike for both PC and the original Xbox.

I used to watch a shit ton of movies, can't really say which was my favourite, although I really liked Fired Up.

nO.

Why do people hate me?
Because you lead a division that they don't like because its hard to get in to.

How old are you?

What is your relationship with the other owners such as Roflwaffle and tomato? xd

Favourite League champ?

I used to talk to Rofl a lot, we've been friends for pretty long now, used play games like apb/league of legends with him, but he hasn't really been on nearly as much as he used to so we pretty much play like 2 games of league every other day then he goes off and doesn't get back on until 6am my time. I didn't really start talking to Tomasas until I got owner, we play league sometimes and he helps me with some hl2rp development shit.

Don't know, really, really liking Maokai right now, his jungle so strong. I've never really had a favourite champion.

why is apex so neglected

why won't you add me on steam so i can talk to you about it
No clue, haven't been on the city server for anything but updates in a while.

Add my new account and I'll accept it, just search Kronic and add the one with the picture of a bunch of cg people in ventrilo.

Kronic could you get HL2RP datafiles and papers reworked to datastream's from usermessages? The stupid character limit doesn't let you write any much.
I guess, I'll look into it today or tomorrow.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2013, 10:14:19 AM by kronic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal