Author Topic: <::|| C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.795's Private Logs ||::>  (Read 1305 times)

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
<::|| C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.795's Private Logs ||::>
« on: July 03, 2012, 03:01:26 AM »
UNIT: 795
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0000001

<::|| Well... this is my first log. I hope to keep writing these logs and keep them updated with all the events taking place around me in my life in the CCA, so I'll begin. Today I was accepted into the CCA. That TrO interviewing me gave me the shudders but I managed to get accepted. I started of with some basic training but it was a lot to take it, I'll get the hang of it if I keep practising though.
I'm allowed to patrol now but with at-least one partner. Overall my short time in the CCA so far has been an enjoyable experience. Hopefully I can improve my skills a lot and aid the UU in whatever way I can. This is 795 signing out. ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000001
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.795
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: July 07, 2012, 08:15:23 AM by KRYPT »
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

Offline Kryptic

• I have downsyndrome
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.795's Private Logs ||::>
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2012, 08:12:34 AM »
UNIT: 795
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: RCT

Enter Password: ************
ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

New Log Opened: msg.0000002

<::|| I been in the CCA for nearly a week now. I have done most of my training and I am progressing well. I havn't recieved any black marks or done anything bad yet but I make the occasional mistake every now and then. But one crazy thing I heard over the radio was another recruit slice a citizens throat.. outside the nexus.. Anyway soon I'll be able to finish training and go into APEX for some further training. I seem to be getting on well with the other recruits, and some other higher ranked units. All seems to be going well. 795 signing off' ||::>

Saving File As: msg.0000002
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.UNIFORM-RCT.795
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
\r\n
[CG:SA] OzJackal has banned OzJackal for 12 hours (Gonna be very drunk, will probably do something dumb if I reconnect - its for my own good lol).

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal