Author Topic: <<:: CCA.C45.GRID-03's Private Logs ::>> (A good story, that hasn't ended yet.)  (Read 2279 times)

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This story is based on a bi-personality disorder in the HL2RP realm. It stars a character named
Ryan Carter, a loyalist citizen with a union-like track on his mind. He worked several months
in the Civil Worker's Union and has gained respect through out the city. He joined the CCA, as
a recruit. Through his journy he suffers mental and physical suffering, and his personality
changes from a caring, loving man, to a heartless cold mechanical machine.

CCA.C45.UNIFORM-RCT.630
[/b]

6-5-12

Today I got smart with the officers, The UU Commander hit the fuck out of me with his sword, it
knocked me out. The person in charge of me, 377, Had to carry me around limp, being his
responsibility. Regardless, I woke up, did more patrolling, and then was taken to the hand to
hand combat bay. 377 Not only whooped my ass, but gave me lessons on not being a fuck up in the
CCA. My body is weakened by the intense beatings taken all day.

6-6-12

Today I got all my manifest caught up and compelted most of my training as a recruit. All of my
sections on my manifest file have been marked off by GRID-OfC.270. I plan to soon turn in my
complteted training manifest and proceed to an 05 rank. I still have a large dent in my mask
from the ass kicking the UU CMD gave me.

6-12-12

I haven't gotten promoted yet, and I've been learning more every day. By this time, as a
recruit, I've been included in 4 UCH House sweeps, unarmed. I've practiced filling out
detainment papers very often. And I have also tied, hand searched, and detained several
citizens. I'm currently awaiting a promotion, I often get tired of having to have a partner for
everything. I'm drinking a good amount of water, I can't get enough. I've also had to get used
to beating citizens, and seen several citizen's killed. My stomach turns every time, but it
seems to be the only way to get the citizen's full attention. It seems like i'm just going to
have to get used to it, unfourtunantly.

6'0 132LBs | Dented Mask(OFF) | Light-Kevlar | Tidy Uniform | StunBaton | Combat Knife | RCT

Armband | Small Lisp.

6-13-12

Today there was a fight at P3. I ended up getting involved and almost got killed. I suffered
minor injuries, nothing serious. I could possibly get in trouble. I also searched and tied
citizen's on sight today, there was a theft in the city. The criminal was found. Another man
was discovered with a radio, but he was let go, commands by the ZEALOT Division Leader. It's
golden.

CCA.C45.APEX-05.630
[/b]

6-17-12

After a long wait, I have been recognized by council, and promoted to an 05 unit. I can finally
have my own 9mm, carry a datapad, and patrol on my own. My job is becoming more and more
frustrating the more I deal with it, and beating the citizens seems to be becoming an almost
every day thing for me now. It's still hard, but not like I was when I first enlisted. I've
detained many citizens at this point, and am still studying my books. I'm eating and gaining
weight, not in fat only, but also muscle. I try to work out to gain strength.

6-18-12

Today, someone was amputated right in front of me. They were blown apart by a shot gun. I was
ordered to clean the body and the giblets up. It was disgusting that I vomited, making even
more of a mess. It was absolutely stomach knotting what I saw. On top of that, today, someone
had run into the nexus and been charged with level 1 trespassing, guess who was the only one
with ammo? Me... They made me kill him. I shot him in the skull with my 9mm and his brains blew
out all over the place. It was truely sickening. It's hard for me to get used to these things,
but beatings just aren't as bad anymore...
I ended up seeing almost the exact same thing later on in the day. I saw another citizen
recieve a verdict for a level 1. He was amputated, his head was blown completely off. I had to
clean that mess up to. IT was very hard for me.

6-19-19

Today, There was a capital mal-compliance citizen. He refused to be checked at the checkpoint
before being passed into P3. I tried to yell to stop him, then I pointed my gun at him, I tried
to shoot him in the leg. The shot missed his leg, but the body fell to the ground. Upon further
investigation, I found out that I had shot him directly in the back of his head. His body laid
dormant, his head exploded all over the ground. I was told to have it cleaned up. I'm currently
in a state of distraught having seen so many citizens killed, some of them by my own hands. Can
I live with this? Can I move on? I've decided to nut up and continue my trek forward, no matter
what. Besides, the only people dying are inperfection's right?

6-21-12

The CCA seized a large group of rebel gang members. It's obvious that they're weaved into some
underground network. We've hit the top of the ice berg, and we're digging deeper. Lately things
just don't seem right in the city. I'm currently investigating the capture of Elliot Reed and
have am pursuing the Newtown case.

6-21-12

Today, two citizens got in an altercation. I came, arrested them both, and detained them for
cycles. One of which was an 80 year old man. I beat the attacker, but saw the 80 year old man
as the victim. I tried to stage the old man's beatings, and it was discovered by the Sectorial.
He shot me in my left knee cap. I'm disabled for now, and need major medical attention before
performing any more duties.

6'0 149LBS | Mask | L-Kevlar | Baton | 9mm | CB Knife | APEX 05 Armband | D-Pad | Bullet Wound

on L knee

CCA.C45.APEX-04.630

6-22-12

Today, I was recognized by the GRID DvL 604, the same person who inlisted me in the first
place, he saw that my obvious effort to progress through the ranks was paying off. He promoted
me to the rank of 04. I now am carrying a Medium Grade Kevlar, and will soon start my SMG
training. My leg seems to be recovering well, and seeing as no major veins or arteries were
penetrated, the biogels are repairing the muscle, and my unbareable walking has turned into
only a slight limp. I have been kind of screwing off lately, getting too ahead of myself. I
plan to take a step back now, and really put forth my ability into my new position.
My leg has been checked out by the NOVA and is clear to normal use. He also upgraded my
frequency of my Prozac. I now take 40 mg's a day. It calms my mood and keep's me focused on my
objective.

6-25-12

CCA.C45.GRID-04.630

Today, I've decided to change my division into the GRID division. Having a good electrical
background, the courses seemed intriguing and simple for me. I was gladly accepted, and have
started my adventure with the GRID team.

6-26-12

I began my GRID training today, I've gone through a lot of it at this point for my current
rank. As an 04 I've learned basic mechanics and electrical skills, fire fighting, SMG training,
and so on.

6-29-12

By this time i've finished my training, I've got many ideas swarming in my head having all this
access to tools and electronics. I feel like I can create things the CCA wide will use. I've
currently had an idea called the Biolocking Holster.

CCA.C45.GRID-03.630

6-30-12

A very special day for me today. I was recognized for my completed training and was promoted to
the 03 stage. Now I can start ration cycled, I can walk on the balcony, and basically have a
lot more privledges than I did before. I'm becoming detached from human society as we know it,
and am rather focused on JUST DOING MY JOB.

7-2-12

Today fucking sucked. A recruit called me sir, I took him aside to tell him why he shouldn't
call me sir, I did it in the classroom. The commander found out, and pulled me out of the class
room at gun point. He removed my weapons, tied me, searched me, and threw me in a cell for 30
cycles. It was horrible. I felt like a citizen again. They treated me as one. Not only that,
but the recruit was murdered. They flat out killed him. They gave me a blackmark. It sucks.
It'll be gone in my next promotion, which i am suspecting to be soon. I just want it off my
record. I swore to myself I'm never talking to a recruit again. I don't want anything to do
with them. It seems like the citizen's themself attacked me in this attempt, him joining the
CCA and earning me a blackmark, not only that, but having his death on my concious. Fuck it.
I'm just gonna nutt up and shut up, get back on duty. I have a task at hand. And a stupid
little blackmark isn't going to set me back.

7-3-12

Today I finished my mechanical helment model. It is kind of clunky, but not TOO much. The inside wires and extra components, including a screen within my mask, causes high amounts of heat inside my helment, and also drains power from my suit, The ability to work for long periods of time are degraded when I use it. So my breaks are very often. I don't mind though, having the keen sense of visuals and audio ability, is much worth taking a breather every 12 cycles.

7-5-12

There was a CCA-Wide PT meeting today. All units available joined together under the Command of Commander 10309. He put us through vigerous training methods, including many physical excersises, and stunbaton techniques. The bad part about this was, when we were told to face left, there was no one to my left. I was ordered to hit hte OTA-WARDEN unit. Following orders, I hit the unit, and was instantly hit by the Butt of the AR2 he was holding. It broke the right lense of my mask, and it now has to be repaired. Regardless, I stood up in a panic, shoving him away from, luckily his directive changed before he could continue to kick my ass. THEN. We were told to face forward, and to attack the person in front of us. The person in front of us was COMMANDER 10309. I looked down the line, no one had moved. I stepped forward nobelly, approaching the commander even though he had a sword, I was following orders. As I approached, he scared me shitless by shouting, " 630 IS IN FRONT OF YOU. " I turn around, only to find the entire CCA force facing me, all of them, batons on and in the air. They approached me, started beating me one by one. I didn't let them beat me, I put up a fight, I started swinging back on them with as much force as I could find in my body. You could say that my body went into a survival-panic type of shock. Needless to say, I hurt a few other units, but was hurt very bad myself.

After that, units were answered a questionaire, some of the questions weren't... theasable, and some of the questions weren't relevant. 087 answered a question wrong, and was shot in the foot. And then we were ordered into a line from highest to lowest ranking. We stationed ourselves outside, and patroled in line formation, for about 3 rotations. After that, the commander ordered us to beat a group of citizens for snickering at us in our line. They survived... barely. But gladly the PT is over. All I have to do now is repair my helment. 777 and 047 came up to me after the fight, and told me I had a lot of balls. It made me feel good. I stood up to my fear, and the thing I feared most, backed down in hand to hand combat.

He could have kicked my ass, but regardless, the feeling of standing up formyself after a long trek of being pushed around felt so good. I'm maturing and my mood is currently happy. But it's a strange happy.
« Last Edit: July 05, 2012, 07:41:03 PM by oG] | [cG] Klashy »

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
//I actually enjoyed reading this, I love your use of personal emotion, it feels like we are seeing a full shift in your unit's persona. Good job, can't wait for the next installment!

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
// THANK YOU. I appreciate that! I'll be sure to upload the logs as they go, further on in. I'm not going to up date this daily, but I'll post when new things have been added. I appreciate the support :3

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
//Great look forward to it, question: what was wrong with the unit calling you sir? Your unit is male right?

Offline swag master spiderman

• Grand Wizard of the KKK
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
//Yes, 03's aren't units with command authority so that's kinda confusing.

Anyway, heard of these, gave them a quick read and I really like them.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
// I told the unit not to call me sir, and they said I was training a recruit, friggin' gay but w/e. The story is still good.

Offline Klashy

• ( . Y . )
  • VIP
    • View Profile
    • Awards
These logs have been updated as of 7/5/12 Considering the PT training.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
//Sounds like a good day to be in the CCA alright...
Again very well written, gives me some real insight into CCA life.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal