Author Topic: *A notice board in the lobby of the UCH*  (Read 12437 times)

Offline Dixon

• I do everything LIKE A BOSS
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: *A notice board in the lobby of the UCH*
« Reply #30 on: November 07, 2012, 07:45:34 PM »
Out of Character for OOC:
Just saying mine is still teh best <3

Offline Sexy Frog

• "Fire alone can save our clan..."
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #31 on: February 04, 2013, 12:35:20 AM »
** A simple, neat piece of paper it tacked to the notice board in the very center to attract the most attention. **

** The flyer seems to have a some words hurriedly crossed out and a crude word is written between in pen **

Join fuck the Union Watch today!

Union Watch is meant to be a coalition of Loyalist citizens with a similar mindset of keeping our great city in peak condition as far as cleanliness, functionality, safety and entertainment go. Our activities vary from acting as Neighborhood Watch to planning and organizing City wide festivities approved and endorsed by CWU and the CAB!

Gain elevated status within your community and give back to the Union what they have so graciously given to us! Please contact Rufus Libman, current founder of Union Watch and help keep City 45 safe and clean!

Post Auto-Merged: February 04, 2013, 09:04:21 AM
** An extra note is pinned just below to most recent flyer in the center of the board. **

Attention all citizens,

Union Watch will be hosting it's first informational meeting in regards to joining and more in detailed specifics. The meeting will be held in the Diordna today (2/4/2017) at approximately 5pm(//GMT-5).

All are welcome, Citizen, CWU, CAB and CCA alike. Attendance is encouraged and would prove most beneficial to the foundation of Unon Watch and help give citizens a bit more pull within our beloved city. Thank you for your time.

For more general information, please refer to the Union Watch flyer above.

- Rufus Libman
« Last Edit: February 07, 2013, 10:32:29 AM by Sexy Frog »

>No matter what happens, no matter how old I get.
>I'll never forget...
>Fats Mcgee. And his Retard Three.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #32 on: December 20, 2013, 09:51:44 PM »
** A citizen wanders in from the void of the City and the entirety of HL2RP which is no longer in existence. He wades through the damned souls of HL2RP past and ignores the ghostly screams of cyber from an age ago. The citizen arrives at the notice board, it is decorated with memories from the past. He puts a single note, reading:

hl2rp 2011/2012 (2013 sucked) times rip :*(

The citizen of times long gone meanders out of the UCH lobby and back into the endless void of the City, fading back away with the nostalgic memories of Yuri Sergig and the beautiful times of City 8 and City 17 (the first instance when all was good and the roll system was still used). He sheds a single tear and wipes it away with his frayed sleeve as the apparitions of HL2RP welcome him back into the character limbo, where he belongs. The City is lifeless again, filled with the long dead PK'd spirits of stereotypical black minges, cyberers, Loyalists and ceepees alike. The citizen sits down amongst the other abandoned characters and basks in the times of HL2RP past, relishing the sweet first months of Outlands and the prime days of HL2RP. He waits. And he waits.

___ warning added for necroposting.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #33 on: December 21, 2013, 02:56:04 AM »
Another citizen, also caught in the lost nothingness of limbo, notices the other citizen actually do something. He breaks from his state of blankness and stands up, moving toward the uch
 He looks around, noticing a note that has changed the appearance of the board in about a year. His eyes widen. "Could this be a sign of life?" he thinks to himself. He stuffs his hand into his pocket, pulling out a little notepad. Theres only 2 pages left. One of them has an unfinished drawing of a bird, the other a note. He rips off the note, sticking it to the board. It reads,
"If you can read this note, there is hope in the near future." He steps back, admiring the two new additions to the board. He leaves the civil housing blocking, looking over all the potential citizens of tomorrow.

Offline turhral=S=C=

• FAHKING
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #34 on: December 24, 2013, 09:39:42 AM »
Johnny awakes from his deep slumber in the void, but gave up on seeing any life form in this area a long time ago. As usual, he walks out of the apartment, and heads to the notice board.
"Is this..." Johnny thought to himself. "This wasn't here yesterday. Could this be a sign of life, or perhaps, a hope?" He quickly pulled out a note and a pen from his pockets, in addition to about 10 other notes, and sticking it to the board.
The note reads:
"If there is anyone, anything, out here that is alive, please, reply to this board. I am leaving here some notes in case you lost yours. By all means, let us regain the lost hope.
Signed by Johnny Anderson."

Johnny then proceeds back to his room upstairs, while on the way shedding tears of hope.
We shall bring HL2RP back.
We must.

Offline Cat With A Mustache

• King of the 'stache
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #35 on: January 05, 2014, 05:53:37 PM »
Looking up from his make-shift bed within the UCH, a citizen catches a glimpse of the board that he never saw within the building. Getting up from the dirty mattress, he walks over to the board, examining the notes left on the board, some dirty and yellow, while some are brand new and a crisp white color. Seeing a large quantity of blank notes, the citizen sloppy writes on one of them using an abandoned pen left on the counter a few feet away from the board.
"I have yet to see anyone around these parts for weeks. If the spirits are playing tricks on me, then let it be so. But if someone are actually adding these strange notes, then I see a new passage of hope for this damned place."
Stepping back from the board, the man goes back to his mattress in the hallway. Laying his head down in the darkness, his mind wonders to a time of other people who would annoy him in his slumber. He wishes for these times to come back, and smiles as he slips off too his sleep again.

wait i dont get

thats what i said when i first learned about weaboo's, furries, and bronys

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal