Author Topic: Josephine Woodland's Authorization Application  (Read 1416 times)

Josephine Woodland's Authorization Application
« on: June 30, 2012, 06:07:49 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: -=TsA=- Durzo Blint
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 3-4 Years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Throwing Knife Knowledge
Half-Blade Usage Knowledge
4x Black Steel Throwing Knives
1x 2ft Black Steel Half Blade
Black Weapons Sash (waist Band)
Intermediate Combat Knowledge

Name: Josephine Woodland
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Josephine Woodland was born in a small village, around ten to twelve Miles from White Forrest. This village was going through prosperous times before the war as Trade was good, No battles were occurring, alliances were being formed and overall people were in a happy state of mind. Josephine grew up as the Daughter of Laura and Kieran Woodland. Being raised and a huntress, she needed to gather food and supplies for her family as the only sibling, this later led to her being trained by the head of the clan in basic weapon usage. She slowly rose to the top of her classes within the village, becoming known as one of the best hunters in the surrounding area after having caught a deer on her first real hunting mission. As a result of this, the clan was often inviting her to go on hunting missions throughout the local forests, most of the time coming back with plentiful results. When she was 15, her father fell ill; this meant that she was relied upon more and more by her family to keep food coming in. As a result of this, she god more and more exhausted from working every day and every night.

Eventually, War broke out between her family’s clan and the local Jarral Clan, because of this, Josephine was trained as a warrior because of her significantly talented skills as a huntress. In this, she quickly became the best, almost instantly mastering the way of the sword and throwing knife. When Josephine was twenty one, she was called to arms, but was unable to go because of the fact that she needed to stay at the village to supply food to her ever-sickening Father and Mother. When Josephine was twenty three, her Father passed away as a result of his sickness, leaving her Mother and Josephine herself alone in the Clan, with only themselves to rely on. Her clan took advantage of this, forcing her to go to war seeing as she no longer had a reason to stay at the village, and hence she travelled with her clan to war, fighting the Jarral Clan with courage.

About two years later, the Seven Hour War began between the Combine and the world as it is today. This led to the end of the local war between the Jarral Clan and Josephine’s Clan. The Seven Hour War drove most of the people in Josephine's own clan to madness and fear hence leading to almost all of her clan retreating into the surrounding forest in pure fear of the Combine's might and brutality. Josephine herself became one of the few people who stayed alongside her clan to its last hours, fighting against a Combine raid on her village. During the battle Josephine was shot in the stomach by an attacking hunter, falling unconscious with pain. As a result of this, she was mistaken for dead, and when she woke up, all she had were the clothing on her back and a message from her father saying that she should head to Ineu Pass as well as a small note which she was instructed only to open upon reaching Ineu.

Josephine spent years travelling around the woods, making countless camps and surviving on the animals and plant life that lived inside the forests. Eventually she made it to Ineu Pass 3 years later. Upon reaching Ineu, she opened the letter given to her by her father, reading it as directions to an area just outside Belles Town. Assuming this was a small joke, she began digging down, eventually revealing a small ornamental wooden box; inside which was four black steel throwing knives and a black steel half-blade (Along with a Weapon Sash). Taking these, remembering them as her father’s old fighting weaponry, she set of to live her new life in Ineu, attempting to help people as best she can in an effort to make up for retreating from her village.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
+Knife Throwing ability
+Endurance/strength
+Sword Ability
+Fighting Ability - Hand to Hand + Light Sharp Weaponry

Defects
-Personality (Keeps more to herself, far more protective)
-Large Scar on Belly.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I intend to use the perks and defects to allow my characters backstory to become a reality in the sense of the way she role-plays. Because I haven’t achieved Authorization for the fighting ability and weaponry, until this Authorization is accepted, I have been keeping the weaponry buried and intend to retrieve it should this application be accepted. This Authorization will extremely help my character's role-play advancement as it encompasses most of her ideology and personality.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
None.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
« Last Edit: July 01, 2012, 04:46:03 AM by [RMW] Durzo Blint |кÑ?| »

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Josephine Woodland's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2012, 11:40:23 AM »
+ support on this one. The backstory shows some thought, and what I've seen of your RP is outstanding.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Josephine Woodland's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2012, 12:36:10 PM »
Denied,

You need at least 10 posts in order to apply for authorization applications.

Denied:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal