Author Topic: Agustin Salendor's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1269 times)

Offline Dogo the Immortal

• View Profile
    • Awards
Agustin Salendor's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 29, 2012, 11:20:51 PM »
Agustin Salendor's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Agustin Carabalo [EDITED]

IC Character Name: Agustin Salendor

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Agustin Salendor when he was 18, he had a terrible life, everyone was looting others stuff on his street. He was tired for that, so he moved to City 45 in looking for a new home.

Agustin Salendor was walking in the street and a strange caucasian man with poor clothes wanted to steal him all his money. Agustin was very scared, he has the strange man's face in front of his own face, after that he closed his eyes because he was very scared, a few seconds later he oppened his eyes and saw the strange man knocked out on the ground of the street, and there appeared a mysterious soldier with a white armor with a white helm and a red hole on it, like an eye.
Agustin Salendor looked at the soldier and said: "I want to be like him"

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
He's very friendly but when he must work, his funny face changes to a very serious face, as he has promised.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For Agustin Salendor, he wants to join the CCA because he knows they're really important in the city, and they take the thiefs out.
Being a soldier for him would be the most honored thing he could be on his life.

And for me: It's a very good chance for me to improve my rol capacities and my english (Yes, my main language isn't english)

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Agustin salendor born on the 25th of July, he's a young caucasian adult and he is 20 years old, he lives in City 8 and he helps his mom at home with the housework. he dad died for a street-fight when he was 6 years old, a drunk man kiled him with a knife.

When he was 18 years old, he wanted to go to university, but the university was on the City 45, there's a long way to arrive there. Everyday he woke up at 5 o'clock and takes the insecure way to the university, some thiefs rob him once a week, and he's sick of it, for that reason he decided move to the City 45 in search of a new home to keep in.
But something happened: In the way of searching a new home, he had a problem with a thief and a Combine Authority saved him, and now he wants to be a CCA.

Now he's 20 years old an he's studying rules and laws for his future objective: 'Become a CCA and protect every citizen'

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Four years ago

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Two months ago

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Four weeks ago

4. What Time zone are you in?
 GMT -3 Buenos Aires

5. In what country do you live?
Argentina

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
Jaling people: GTA SA:MP
I was a normal security officer in Los Santos, me and my team were looking for a gang which deal drugs to people. Me and my team were patrolling on the street and we saw some guys in one alley, they were the wanted men.
We turned off the car and got out of it, and they started to shoot us,
Some minutes later, my team were injured but i was intact. I grabbed my desert eagle and started to shoot at the gangsters wounding them all.
I was a survivor, I called the paramedics and other police car.
I was very happy, I got an ascent and a medal.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes I do.

IC Section

Full Name: Agustin Salendor
CID: 3223
Height: 5
Hair Colour Brown
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 140
Mental Distinctions: Fast for work
Mental Defects: No one.
Mental Advantages: Resistant to all.
Notable Qualities: Very Antisocial

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No, I haven't.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes, I do.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I will give my life.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I accept all the actions by me and my command.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
To protect the city of rebelds and annoying people and I'll help the CCA making a better city.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Agustin Salendor hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.

Offline Phoenix

• Unit 701
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Agustin Salendor's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2012, 12:47:38 AM »
UNIT: 701
DIVISION: GRID
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Agustin Carabalo
Citizen Identification Number: INVALID CID

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application questions 1, 3, and 4 do not meet minimum requirements. CID was one digit too short. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.GRID-OfC.701
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST
« Last Edit: June 30, 2012, 12:53:55 AM by Smt »
A minute after I told Rofl about this combo of VC's

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal