Author Topic: Harrison Collins's Authorization Application  (Read 2298 times)

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Harrison Collins's Authorization Application
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:57:45 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: [Kai Daniels]
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): Since Garry's Mod 9 RP was popular
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: About nine months (9m)

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-Weapon Knowledge (Taking care of a weapon and how to use it)
-Basic First Aid Knowledge

Name: Harrison Collins
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Tequa Coastal Watch. It was a refugee camp set up mostly by a man named Moriarty. This man was in his thirties at most. Nobody really knew his age. Christopher Moriarty slowly continued to the old village, that had been destroyed, and looked abandoned from the outside. As he came closer, he saw his followers. All the Tequa Watch members, living their lives. There were about twenty-three members in total, maybe more. In the mean time, Alex Lynn was sitting in the living room of an old house near the back of the post. Fifty-one-year-old Harrison Collins sat there as well. He was being refreshed on how to use the health kits that seemed to be appearing everywhere. Alex explained how to clean out wounds, and what the most effective solution was, and how to treat the wound after. Alex was the medic and teacher of the camp. He knew nearly everything about anything. A few weeks earlier Alex had explained on how to take care of weapons, such as pistols and SMGs. Nearly all the weapons they had came from units that were either attacked or killed. The group had raided a Combine watch post, and it was successful, and they were able to take what supplies the soldiers had. After teaching the basics, Alex tried to explain to Collins how to aim in a way that made it nearly impossible to miss the target. Collins barely listened after that. That teaching session was after he had stayed on watch for a full three nights with no sleep.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
---- Weapon Knowledge
- Slightly more efficient with weapons
- Knowledge on how to fix small problems
  with weapons
---- Basic First-Aid Knowledge
- Knowledge on how to
  properly use first-aid
  items, such as health
  kits.

Defects
---- Weapon Knowledge
- May cause the character to targeted as a higher threat
---- Basic First-Aid Knowledge
- Knowledge with first aid
  doesn't offer any support
  in combat.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to properly role-play my character as one of the last Tequa members to continue the group in the Outlands. (I may provide the FULL backstory on the IC section, though it's kinda irrelivant to the auths)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope

Which server does this apply for?
Both

Extra Notes (optional):
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Harrison Collins's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:46:38 PM »
I would expand a bit on the backstory to be more convincing.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 10:37:46 PM »
I would expand a bit on the backstory to be more convincing.

Well, the full back story in my mind is not at all related to the actual auth, and I'm gonna post that in the IC section. Basically, my character was taught by others who experienced.
Characters

Trent (Davidson) Marlow - [ALIVE] - Getting people to do work for him, living near the Inn, back from his retreat.

Kelly (Lillians) Striker - [DEAD] - Found outside the old Bunker with many wounds suggesting a poison headcrab attack. All supplies but her clothes missing.

Offline Tyler

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2012, 09:14:53 PM »
However, it still may be wise to add in more detail on the individual trainings and what specifically happend during them.

UU.OTA-VANGUARD.6.94250 | Online (THETA.EOW)
C45.CCA.CLASSIFIED.326 | In Service (VOID-DvL.326)
C45.CCA.APEX-01.199 | In Service
Dr. Wolfgang Metzger | Dead | Shot after throwing a Breen bust at the SeC.

9:19 PM - Brandon: I'll donate more later, It's just my mother is a dumb face
9:19 PM - RoflWaffle - fuck off please: i'm an idiot for assuming things her

9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: Brandon
9:22 PM - Lord Bravery: have sex with m

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2012, 01:04:57 AM »
Please give more insight and detail onto about the trainings and such received in order or the skills mastered during these trainings.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Blue Haze

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2012, 08:04:55 PM »
Well, the use of it really isn't relevant. I wished for Knowledge, not Experience due to the fact he doesn't have that much experience until IC events.
Characters

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2012, 06:17:51 PM »
Well, the use of it really isn't relevant. I wished for Knowledge, not Experience due to the fact he doesn't have that much experience until IC events.
Knowledge can only be obtained through experience being one on one teaching, group lectures/teaching, or practicum. Go into detail about that please. Not just 'he explained it to him in the lounge. and oh he also explained this a few weeks before hand'.

If you cannot go into detail about it because you don't know anything about medical RP then why are you applying for auths on something you don't know anything about?

-support for now.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2012, 05:40:49 AM »
Denied,

The application lacked all of the above and what was stated before.

Denied:Locked:Moved

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal