Author Topic: Re-introduction/reactivated  (Read 1251 times)

Offline 429ghost

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re-introduction/reactivated
« on: June 24, 2012, 10:47:59 AM »
Hey everybody, I've been inactive since April. You may know me as 429ghost / Dr. Grant Peters / Unit 429 (Boris Gorbachev) / Captain Mark Johnston / Eddie Low from HL2RP.

Originally, I was going to be inactive to focus on all the exams I had in school from that point until summer. But then over time, I thought about it, and thinking about the CCA unit wipe at the time and how I got demoted from an 03 all the way back to an RCT, all my hard work going down the toilet, I decided to give RP a break. I got fed up with it, six months of dedicating my time and wasting my life.

Since then, I have been on another community, it's a community that talks about zombies, and I like zombies! Don't mean to advertise but if you want to check it out: Zombie-forum.com There's also RP there too, I've created my own game there and it's pretty famous amongst the RP group of the community.

Anyway, I'm back now, and only occasionally will I get back on HL2RP, however I am no longer committing a lot to it. If there's any RP I'll be doing here, I'll probably be doing it on OCRP more than any other.

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Re-introduction/reactivated
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 12:18:35 PM »
I never knew you before but welcome back :)

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal