Author Topic: Zekiel Baker's Authorization Application  (Read 1610 times)

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Zekiel Baker's Authorization Application
« on: June 23, 2012, 12:35:13 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: FlipZK
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): About 5 years on RP games.
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: This server about 2 weeks, overall 3 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
IC character weapon authorization. (A hand-made knife which my character may use in-game.)

Name: Zekiel Baker
Affiliation: Rebellion

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Using the generator room, the inner workings of the generator containing hot, smashing pistons which my character inserted rebar and metal rods (ICly found) from the canals heap of trash. After several hours of doing so the metal had been flattened and the handle stuck together (and for grip) with an aged bandage. A nail has also been placed at the bottom of the handle (The nail was removed from one of the boards in the sewers.)

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Access to self-defense (Specifically self-defense) items to keep situations from getting out of hand or to protect myself from an oncoming attack. An easy way to RP things that require other items (such as instead of using a screwdriver to open an electronic backing, I would use the knife.)

Defects
If my character forgets to place the knife back in its original place, I would /it having the knife (and the CP finding it) if I were searched. The knife handle also may fall apart several times throughout my time using it, meaning my character may hurt himself on the jagged exposed bars hidden underneath the handle.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
Create a way for me to protect myself if I am faced with a nuisance or mugger in P3. If I'm attacked I have a way to defend myself rather than sit back and (with no way of even having a CHANCE to fight them back) let myself get attacked by someone. Also to continue RP that would've been halted by lacking something, for example, as special as a screwdriver (using the tip of my knife.)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zekiel Baker's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2012, 04:44:18 PM »
I -Support this, not enough effort or detail placed into the application.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Vandal??¢

• :.())0_/\_0(().:
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2012, 07:37:46 PM »
I understand that the backstory to making it is not as fleshed out as it should've been. I'll modify it when I get an opportunity to do so.
Wha- Me?! But Stross said we could destroy the Marker!
Not if we consume you first!
God dammit, I trusted you! FUCK YOU! AND FUCK YOUR MARKER!

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2012, 12:14:09 AM »
Denied,

You have had enough time to get this edited but failed to do so.

Denied:Locked:Moved
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal