Author Topic: [DENIED]Blaze McDonald's Civil Authority Application  (Read 1126 times)

Offline 131 Blaze

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Blaze McDonald's Civil Authority Application
« on: June 22, 2012, 12:04:58 AM »
Blaze McDonald's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: devinfry597

IC Character Name: Blaze McDonald

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
The first time Blaze McDonald came to City 45 he didn't know what to do. He didn't see any aliens any where but he heard something about Civil Protection. He asked around and most of the citizens said "New around here? Heh...". So he continued walking and found a newspaper that read "The Civil Protection strikes again." So he assumed it was the police force. He decided he would try and join them.

Blaze watched the CCA everyday. Observed what they did and how they did it. He heard of the rebels and started hating them.

Blaze practiced medice and howe to treat wounds for when he does get in the CCA so he can help wounded. He finnaly can fulfill his oath.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Loyal,trustworthy,helpful,kind.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
It would be hard for me and my character. We would have to ovecome obstacles, learn the code and laws. It might be fun sometimes. I would hope to reach higher ranks in the future.

Blaze is ready for almost everything. But he worries for the citizens and the mentaly ill. He wishes he could stop the rebels in a blink but he cant.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
France, Paris 4:00PM
At the age of 20, Blaze McDonald was attending Cambridge University when the combine invaded the Earth. He was confused and ran home to see what was happening. By the time he made it to his street bombs started falling everywhere. He took cover in a store across from his apartment. As he watched his apartment building take a direct hit from a bomb. In horror he watched his apartment building crumble to pieces. He ran into the remains of the building to find his family but found nothing. Blaze made a oath that he would help anyone who needed it. He dicided to head towards a military base to see if he could find a place to take cover.

France, Paris 5:00 PM
As Blaze headed towards a military base he saw a crowd of people running away from the aliens. Some of them turned towards him and shot at Blaze. He winced with pain and ran towards the nearest building to take cover. He found some cloths and tied them around the wounds to cut the circulation. When he thought they moved on he continued to the military base. When he finally got to the military base there was nothing there but ruins.

City 45 Time: Unknown
Blaze has been living in City 45 for 5 years. He has reported crimes with his trusty request device. He longed of being a CCA. He also has invested in a shop. He has tried to help discover the rebels within the city but has failed. He has helped a new citizen settle in the city.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
A year.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Half a year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Since christmas.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastern

5. In what country do you live?
USA

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was in a perp server and the admin spawned a ton of tornados and i drove my car right into it.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Blaze McDonald
CID: 2100
Height: 6 ft. 1 inch.
Hair Colour Blonde
Eye Colour: Brown
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 190 pounds
Mental Distinctions: Aware
Mental Defects: Distracted by color full things
Mental Advantages: Wont stop untill the job is done
Notable Qualities: I am good with medical

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes, I am

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
I do.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes, I will

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to be a CCA because I want to help citizens out.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Blaze McDonald hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2012, 12:45:34 AM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Blaze McDonald's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 12:45:20 AM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: ********

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Blaze McDonald
Citizen Identification Number: 2100 (INCOMPLETE)

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Post Count Requirement not met, a minimum of 5 posts is needed. (For VIP/Gold), and Civil Identification Number is incorrect. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting CCA.C45.UNIFORM-OfC.563
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal