Author Topic: [DENIED]Graham Campbell's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1702 times)

Offline Streak

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Graham Campbell's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 21, 2012, 12:26:45 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Graham Campbell
Citizen identification(CID): 43312
Last Assigned Apartment Number: Today
Total Loyalist Points: -3
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
About a month and a half.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to help my fellow citizens in the community to make the atmosphere better to help them handle the life we have better.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
I had a par-time job with a CWU just helping getting stuff from the back and selling stuff if he was not there

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
A CWU can possess; a shop, apartment in the CWU headquarters, breens water and Lemonade

A CWU can not possess; Anti-Union Propaganda, beer, CP supplies and weaponry - Theese are all contraband

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can open a shop and set up the inside to make it more visually acceptable to bring in more customers.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would help them as much as I can, but I would not go outside my shop if there were customers

~OOC Section~
Name: Graham Campbell
Timezone: GMT + 00
SteamID: grahamc22
Roleplay Experience: A year and a half
Serious Roleplay Experience: Half a year
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
They would wake up in the morning, and get dressed into the white CWU shirt and head to their shop and set up for the days work, they would then open the store and allow citizens to purchase UU branded items. They would wait around their shops if no-one is in there cleaning it up to make it more acceptable to the UU.

Sometimes citizens may come in asking for a job, The CWU worker  would possibley ask them a few questions and if they were acceptable, the would get them to do a job , and then pay them for doing it.

Character Backstory:
When Graham was young, he wanted to be a cop, but before he was the correct age, he had to work in his uncles shop for a year and began gaining experience with handling money and items to be sold, after the year of working, the combine took over and has been in City 45 ever since.

All Graham remembered of his life was working for his uncle, he thought it was the best time of his life considering it was his first job that was well paid and a regular job befor the combine took over. He had still wanted to be a cop but enjoyed his time working for his uncle.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:20:40 AM by Purple »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Graham Campbell's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2012, 02:18:18 PM »
Denied

3 crime marks on the applicant's status. Status as criminal.

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal