Author Topic: <::|| Civil Administration - Code of Conduct and Regulations ||::>  (Read 3245 times)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
-snip-
« Last Edit: July 14, 2014, 08:43:47 AM by garry :D »

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: <::|| Civil Administration - Code of Conduct and Regulations ||::>
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2012, 05:49:16 AM »
An amendment has been made due to several Civil Administrators failing to recognise restrictions set out by the Code of Conduct.

CA's are no longer allowed to leave the Nexus, nor can they leave the office.

Civil Administrations shall not at any time:
- leave the security of the Nexus Civil Administration office without written permission from a Sectorial Commander. (amended 22/6/2012)

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2012, 06:51:50 PM »
An amendment has been made due to several Civil Administrators failing to recognise restrictions set out by the Code of Conduct.

CA's are no longer allowed to leave the Nexus, nor can they leave the office.

Civil Administrations shall not at any time:
- leave the security of the Nexus Civil Administration office without written permission from a Sectorial Commander. (amended 22/6/2012)

Oz, no offence but with those restrictions you just added, I doubt anyone will apply anymore.. That is a bit too harsh. I mean, I am half bored to death when on Vanessa.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 06:59:07 PM »
There's a reason they happened, eventually I'm sure they'll be lifted but for now it's necessary

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2012, 02:38:59 AM »
I've honestly not had a good feeling about the current state of things for the CA's, and this is just making it worse. Considering that the CA position is one for at least Better than average to Elite roleplayers, I think that they should be given a lot more freedom than they already have.

My suggestions:

• The CA should not have to refer to anyone as sir or m'am, but must be respectful to them, nonetheless.
  • The CA should have influence equal to that of the SeC, or at least a CmD, and be considered equal with them.
  • When an order given by a CA, and a CCA official conflict, and that order is directed to a CCA unit, the CCA official has the right of way, and their order is obeyed first.
  • While the CA is not directly part of the CCA, he or she should still have some authority over it considering the fact that he or she administrates all of C45.
  • CA's cannot leave the Nexus without OTA protection, no questions asked.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2012, 06:19:05 AM »
CA are's only citizens with suits, they don't really have any control other that what they need to help them do their job of feeding propaganda to the citizens

Offline aeiou

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2012, 09:47:26 AM »
There is a reason there's so many restrictions in place. A City Administrator broadcasted for everyone to escape, then jumped off the roof of the Nexus. The amended rule is not permanent, it'll be removed in not too long. It's to make sure we have full control over the Administrators, nothing else.

As for Sectus' suggestions, here's my take on them:
1. I don't see a problem with this
2. No. At least not within the CCA or COTA - you have no business there. Your job is to spread propaganda.
3. You're not supposed to be ordering in the first place, but I'll speak to Kronic about this one.
4. You would not ICly have the training to order us around efficiently - so why? If we gave you extensive training first, I don't really see a problem about it - but the last thing we need is more people to train.
5. Agree with this one.

Offline Sectus

• Flutterbutter
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2012, 12:52:54 PM »
Also, I thought it may be noteworthy to mention that under the "City Administrators are required to" section, one of the rules is to behave in a manner that may be considered DISLOYAL to the Universal Union.

http://sectussection.tumblr.com - My Tumblr Review Page
https://twitter.com/Sectus12 - My Twitter Page

Offline Reaver

• THE CRAB MOTHER
  • Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2012, 08:39:54 AM »
Amendment made as of 10/21/12-
"Board Members however are allowed access to the Nexus roof sparingly."
A Freudian dick is when you say what's really on your mind instead of what you intended to say

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal