Author Topic: [DENIED]Brendan Neil's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1703 times)

Offline Overwatch Ranger

• BOSS WIZARD
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Brendan Neil's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 19, 2012, 03:02:18 AM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Brendan Neil
Citizen identification(CID): 05594
Last Assigned Apartment Number: B:1
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have been in City Fourty-Five since the City was founded.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the Civil Workers Union for a few simple facts, I want to help open shops and employ Citizens so one day they may join the Union. And if I were to be medically trained I will take care of any injured citizen I find or am shown, I love to help others.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No, I have not been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have past experience at a few FOTO Shops, I was the cashier/stock boy. I am great with friendly service and numbers, I do not have any other experience besides working in shops.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
The CWU can possess many UU-Branded items such as; Noodles, milk, tea, donuts, gum and a few other items. The CWU can also possess a numerous amount of helpful items such as flashlight, duffle bags and backpacks, All UU Branded of course.

All CWU workers are expected to carry handheld radios, so they're able to communicate with other CWU workers. But they are not permitted to sell these radios to ANY Citizen of City 45.

The CWU cannot possess any item that is considered contraband by the CCA, Such as; Non-UU Branded foods, any type of weapon (Weapons will harm others and will not bring sociostability) any ammo for said weapons, we cannot sell any drug/alcohol at all.

Tell us about what you can do.:
What I can do? Well I can do many things of course. My past experience let's me carry large items with some ease and I can keep stock very well, I am willing to stay up at late hours to make sure everything is in stock.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would of course take him to all of the landmarks, such as the Nexus barricades, the RDT and the hardpoints. I would advise him not to enter P3 at any cost. I would tell him what are rations. If he had lost any required UU items, I would restore them and give him some food and water.

~OOC Section~
Name: Scarecrow
Timezone: EST (GMT-5)
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:43464369
Roleplay Experience: Two-Three years
Serious Roleplay Experience: Two-Three years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
For a regular day as a Civil Worker, Brendan would get up early. Take a shower, dress himself and eat breakfest. He would then be sure to head to the UCH/CWU HQ to check for any task and perform his routine work as a Civil Worker

He would then head to the plaza and open a shop and distribute goods for a fair price, at around noon or so he would have a small lunch and head back to work. He would wait for the next Ration cycle and collect his double rations, at 9:00 PM or so he would close up shop and return all of the unused items to the CWU HQ and go to sleep for the next day.

Character Backstory:
Brendan Neil was born on 1992 November 18th in Florida, at a young age he worked at a local deli and did stock/cashier work, gifted at these skills.  Every night he would check the stock for any stolen items and make sure everything was perfect for the next morning.  At this age he didn't enjoy this work put the pay was well enough for him, he bit his lip and continued his work. 

After he had his 18th birthday, he quit the deli and went to college for a short time, dropping out and returning to the deli, making a fair amount of money and had reached to the role of manager, he led a full happy life and didn't marry or anything such. He would watch over the Deli every day and was robbed once or twice and held at gunpoint. He became scared of thieves and decided to quit his job. He moved back in with his parents.

When the Universal Union invaded, Brendan was taken to City 45.  Confused, alone and scared he wondered across the City finding a few friends here and there would join the CWU and the CCA.  Years after he decided to apply for the CWU to try and resume his happy life and hopefully would fill the hole.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:02:28 AM by Purple »
Characters:

C45.CCA.03.GRID.379

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Brendan Neil's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2012, 04:47:13 AM »
Denied, not enough detail or effort placed in the application.
I have not seen you around nor do I know if you are active.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal