Author Topic: [DENIED]Henry True's Civil Worker Application  (Read 1744 times)

Offline {-=ECRP=-} ShvartZ

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Henry True's Civil Worker Application
« on: June 12, 2012, 01:43:25 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Henry True
Citizen identification(CID): 86968
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH:02
Total Loyalist Points: 1
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
I have spend 3 and a half months in City 45.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the CWU because i like to help. I am nice, i can really understand and communicate with other citizens. I always help new comers. i have reported Anti-citizens and i cleaned the streets now or then.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained.

Past experience with work/labor:
I have assisted a few citizens with their stores. Assisting those citizens also helped me gain a perspective on how to deal with different kinds of customers, which helped me with my own business. Using that perspective, I was able to deal with different kinds of customers who want to purchase different things.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
CAN HAVE:
UU Branded Items - To supply citizens
UU Branded Foods\Drinks - To supply citizens
Medical Supplies - To help injured citizens
Radios for communication - To communicate with the rest of the Civil Workers Union members

CANT HAVE:
Firearms\Cold weapons - It is dangerous
Ammo - It lets Firearms become dangerous
Items\Food\Drink Unauthorized by UU - Contraband
Alcohol - Uncivilized

Tell us about what you can do.:
I ran a business for 2 years before the war, Which i have sold general goods in it . I also assisted my mother at her literature store at my younger years before i had my business. I was also a medical volunteer for 2 years, therefore i have medical experience. I can use my experience to supply citizens with resources and i can treat the injured.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would firstly welcome him to the city, and then i would show him around. I would show him where the stores are, Where the civil housing is, I showed him where are all the districts, showed him the ration delivery area. Afterwards, i bought him a drink and told him that if he needs any help, he can always come see me.

~OOC Section~
Name: ShvartZ
Timezone: GMT+2
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23545934
Roleplay Experience: 2 and a half years
Serious Roleplay Experience: About a year
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
The average day of a CWU workers begins as he wakes up, gets dressed and cleaned up, and goes out for work. During the day, the worker has many choices to do. He could clean up the street, open a shop, assist citizens, etc.

If he opens a shop, he must check that he has everything in stock, so he could supply the citizen's with the required resources. The CWU worker sells UU Branded foods and items to the citizens, and is very busy every single day.

Character Backstory:
Henry True was born in 1989, New York, USA. Henry True always had fun, and always laughed and laughed. Henry enjoyed helping, and he helped his mother at her Literature shop.When Henry turned 21, he still enjoyed helping, so he volunteered at the local hospital, and treated the injured. He had 2 years of experience in medical and surgery. At the age of 23 Henry started his own general goods business, and had a very successful business.

At the year of 2015, Henry waked up, got some coffee, and while he was drinking, he suddenly heard big booms that made him fall on the floor. He ran outside to see what's going on, and saw soldiers shooting people and bombs falling from the sky. He quickly ran away and hid in an old wooden cabin near his house. He was very afraid, when suddenly, a soldier opened the cabin, pointed a gun at Henry, telling him to come. Scared Henry followed the soldier, and was moved through a train to city 45.

Scared Henry wandered around the city and started talking to other citizens, they told him that there was a war, and those people took over the entire earth. Henry was shocked, how could anybody conquer the whole earth?
Scared yet intelligent Henry realized they are too strong, so if he couldn't beat them, he joined them. So now days Henry is helping others, cleaning, and is loyal to the Combines.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:03:12 AM by Purple »
FEAR = Fuck Everything And Run

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Henry True's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2012, 02:41:07 PM »
Application denied

Out of Character for OOC:
Backstory does not make any sense. A random combine soldier wouldn't of just walked up to your house and made you follow him, I doubt anybody would of simply just "not of heard" the 7 hour way. Oh, and you require authorizations if you wish to aquire a proper medical background.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal