Author Topic: Ineu Bunker Progress  (Read 3508 times)

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Ineu Bunker Progress
« on: June 10, 2012, 05:14:51 PM »
Just to show everyone I'm still working on the Ineu update, here's the updated version of the bunker. Please not it is not yet finished remodeling:
Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.Click to see the original size.

Offline Checkers

• Cats are cool stuff
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Ineu Bunker Progress
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2012, 06:59:55 PM »
I can still see myself living der.
I am ded not big surprise.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2012, 08:09:23 PM »
I can still see myself living der.
Please keep in mind its dark, damp, and if you're in the outlands, probably creepy as fuck. Just say'n for IC purposes.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2012, 08:24:15 PM »
Wasn't the whole point of destroying the bunker was to get people away from it? I understand the bunker still needs to have remains because it doesn't disintegrate when it is blown up, but this doesn't prevent people from not being there anymore.

I haven't been on outlands for a very long time, but I've heard it cannot be unused anymore... I'm gonna make some suggestions in the thread for the map.

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2012, 08:31:43 PM »
If by in the thread you me in my suggestions sticky I have posted then go ahead but it might be too late if you don't suggest now. As for the popularity, people will still use it, it just wont be the social hot spot anymore, allowing the rest of Ineu to be used. Why? it's dark. People don't like to RP or be in the dark unless its for IC reasons.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2012, 10:21:16 PM »
If by in the thread you me in my suggestions sticky I have posted then go ahead but it might be too late if you don't suggest now. As for the popularity, people will still use it, it just wont be the social hot spot anymore, allowing the rest of Ineu to be used. Why? it's dark. People don't like to RP or be in the dark unless its for IC reasons.
I've noticed though that people say to spread out, but then people complain about that saying there is no rp around at all and they can't find much. If your gonna make a hot spot or places for rp all around the map, you gotta of course have something unique about it for them to rp something in it. Conflicts, passive, etc... The bunker had power going out all of the time, combine knew about it, antlions and zombies crowding it, and i must say that it was really good for action rp.

I am also bringing back Doctor. Dean for some labatory and experimental rp. However the making a lab idea was very limited, i liked it back in outer canals when i was able to make a lab on the balcony. Sure it was a tight spot, but it gave me the freedom to do things I could do which was make a lab. We rped things like my power generator that i put there with a prop going out, and things like my cage capturing creatures malfunctioning and opening up so we have to battle them happened.

I don't have to have this in suggestions but free spaces and empty rooms would be useful for people who enjoy the freedom of building in empty spots. The radio station on the hill, and maybe the gas station are key examples of what i am talking about. Building on hills is not easy to accomplish and plus all i do is make it look like a dumb looking box. I think people like the idea of having habitats to build on and not just set up places.
« Last Edit: June 10, 2012, 10:24:01 PM by Rory Phelps »

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 10, 2012, 11:36:43 PM »
looks much better, will definitely stop all of the lol im in bunker u can't touch me shit. people need to actually rp now rather then sprint off towards the bunker

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #7 on: June 11, 2012, 07:04:37 AM »
 This reminds me of the game STALKER. Just so you know because of the atmosphere, feeling, emotion, that kind of stuff.

Anyways, great job on the map. Hope you got The Inn with the apartments. I look forward to mapping sometime soon.

Offline YankeeSamurai

• /me spit on cp mask
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2012, 05:38:16 PM »
I'm fine with the bunker being dark, but could you please get rid of the crazy flickering lights? I'd rather have it be consistently light or consistently dark, not an eye-twitching flicker that gives me a headache from roleplaying in there for too long.
o7

Offline Fud Pucker

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2012, 07:42:29 PM »
I haven't been on in forever, can someone tell me what happened? :'c
Um, yeah.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2012, 11:43:39 PM »
I haven't been on in forever, can someone tell me what happened? :'c

To sum it up, the bunker was destroyed a time ago in an invasion on it by COTA units, now called OTA after change in names.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Dallas

• Bowties Are Cool
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: July 04, 2012, 01:12:10 PM »
I see a bit of criticism towards the map, my opinion is only small by comparison but I really like this version of Ineu. I like the villa-like building, I think the town is now perfect and the bunker is just great, it means RP can be spread around.
Anyway that's my take on the update, really good job.

**Insert poorly made signature with fire, lens flares and obnoxious text**

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal