Author Topic: .:POLL:. Favorite Game shown at E3?  (Read 3940 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
.:POLL:. Favorite Game shown at E3?
« on: June 07, 2012, 10:37:23 PM »
Simple.  Pick 3 of the selected games above that you liked the most featured in E3 2012.  Now don't pick other and say GTA V, as it wasn't featured at E3.  Just one example.  If you pick other please give a brief reason why, well with any of your choices.

Mine are:

1. Watch Dogs

2. The Last of Us

3. Borderlands 2
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 10:38:57 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: .:POLL:. Favorite Game shown at E3?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 10:45:03 PM »
The fact Planetside 2 makes me unhappy.

1. Other (Planetside 2 - massive, unseen infantry, ground and air vehicle on a massive scale.)

2. Borderlands 2 (gun b gud)

3. Metro: Last Light (also gun b gud)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 10:55:04 PM »
The fact Planetside 2 makes me unhappy.

1. Other (Planetside 2 - massive, unseen infantry, ground and air vehicle on a massive scale.)

2. Borderlands 2 (gun b gud)

3. Metro: Last Light (also gun b gud)

Sorry bout not adding that, a lot of games to add, I know I skipped quite a few good ones.  Good choices though.

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2012, 11:17:18 AM »
Metro last light,
Tomb Raider(Shut up I'll explain in a bit)
Resident evil 6.

Now here are my reasons:

Metro last light: I'm going to pick up two copies of it, one for the WiiU and the other for the PC. I loved the last metro game and it looks only it only evolved from there, I loved the accents and I played the game with the Russian audio and it was amazing so I'm going to do the same with this.

Tomb Raider: Alright I'll admit that I was uneasy picking this but the story is already shaping up to be better than the normal games,
It also introduces something that is really unheard of for a while in video games: Lasting injuries. These seem to last with her across the game(Idk how it'll effect game play but I hope it does) and really there's hardly been any game that your character gets some sort of injury that really effects them besides the ending to mass effect 3... And we don't talk about that.

Resident evil 6: I like how they're abandoning the cameras and they claim to have it so you don't need a second person(Even if it was really fucking fun for me and my brother to play it), but I want to see Leon and Chris work together more than I want to see Jill ever again(Five really shot her down for me after the sixth time she slammed my face in to the ground...)

I've watched the trailers for Halo 4 and such and tbh the only thing I can see is people trying to milk others out of 60 bucks.

1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 12:03:07 PM »
Well there was a 4th for me which was Dishonored because that game looks awesome.

1. Far Cry 3 - Been wanting this game for a while, enjoyed Far Cry 2 despite it's flaws with AI and repetitive missions and the lack of a decent story. Far Cry 3's trailers really make me want to play it with a mechanical hand fapping for me.

2. Watch Dogs - No other words describe how fucking awesome this game looks, and I really hope to god that hacking is just like how it is in the trailer and not just scripted.

3. Assassin's Creed 3 - I love the Assassin Creed games, and even enjoyed Revelation even though a lot of people didn't like it for some reason.

Offline TasteTehCake

• Screw that shit i'm going to space.
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 12:04:15 PM »
My favorites were
1.Dead Space 3
2.The Last Of us
Not much else excited me more :P

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2012, 01:12:37 PM »
1. Watch Dogs

2. Far Cry 3

3. Assassins Creed 3

The 1-3 order doesn't mean I like 1 more than 3, it is just a list. I picked Watch Dogs because the trailer and gameplay looked EPIC. Like how you could do something so simple as changing a street light and then a gas station would blow up as there would be a car crash and a car would run into it ect. As said in the trailer, everything is connected, so I am excited for that. I picked Far Cry 3 because I loved Far Cry 2, and how the game was played and such. It was a lot of fun. I picked Assassins Creed 3 as it is my favorite single player game (GMod being my favorite multiplayer game) series. After watching the trailer and gameplay, I must say, it was truly epic. I just hope that it isn't short as fuck like in AC:B. Hopefully they will focus more on the single player rather than multiplayer, as the single player is what makes the game.

Conclusion. I have high hopes for Far Cry 3, hopefully it will be kinda like Far Cry 2 as I liked Far Cry 2. Watch Dogs seems like it will be a lot of fun, as what I saw in the gameplay was really cool. I have this feeling like AC:3 is going to blow my mind and have a long single player storyline, and that it would have lots of added features.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline {-=ECRP=-} ShvartZ

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2012, 01:45:41 PM »
AC3, Borderlands 2 and Dishonored, no competition.
FEAR = Fuck Everything And Run

Offline OwenCobs

• #1 Muslim
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Junkie [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2012, 01:58:38 PM »
little big planet karting

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal