Author Topic: Well now I'm going crazy...  (Read 3707 times)

Well now I'm going crazy...
« on: June 07, 2012, 11:59:57 AM »
Alright this may be the weirdest thing I'll say here but...

I can no longer tell when I'm dreaming and when I'm awake.
There's always an event that wakes me up(Normally a knocking sound which is my mom busting down my door IRL) but the main problem with them is that they're lucid dreams so I'll sometimes get on my computer(And they're normally this reality) and talk with people in my dreams and then wake up and realize that it was a dream.

Or even worse I keep having the the same dream of me getting up and going outside my room to all of my windows being broken and one of my walls broken down(And I mean smashed to bits) and me getting breakfast(Eggs and such) and then looking in to a mirror shard and there being a much much older version of me in the mirror.

THEN there's the ones where all hell breaks lose(Zombie attack, nuclear war, and such) I even had one of me being a soldier in D-day that shit haunted me for a week because in it I shot a German at point blank range and saw the life leave his eyes!
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Well now I'm going crazy...
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2012, 12:16:48 PM »
if your lucid dreaming you should be doing reality checks, plus its easy to tell if you're lucid or not considering in my LDs the laws of physics don't apply to me

you cant be REALLY LDing if you're not sure if it's real, a lucid dream you know is 100% a dream, and that's HOW you become lucid

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2012, 12:22:55 PM »
if your lucid dreaming you should be doing reality checks, plus its easy to tell if you're lucid or not considering in my LDs the laws of physics don't apply to me

you cant be REALLY LDing if you're not sure if it's real, a lucid dream you know is 100% a dream, and that's HOW you become lucid
I'm sorry that I don't understand everything I never really studied in to beside the methods.
But I suck at explaining shit so basically I only remember the dreams that I make lucid so...
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2012, 04:51:56 PM »
Seems like you are not having full lucid dreaming but having very vivid and realistic dreams (which also happens in lucid dreaming, but you are not in control). Like smt said start doing reality checks throughout the day so that it becomes habit to the point where you will be doing them subconsiously while dreaming and while awake. That way you can start getting a grip on reality and start taking control of those dreams. Otherwise just sit back and relax as your sanity comes crumbling down around you, that's what I did :3
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2012, 09:58:51 AM »
It sounds like that you're living your life doing the exact thing, over and over. I had those dreams where I wake up every morning at the same scenario, but it eventually screws up and I either forget it, or just becomes unreal.

Anyways, the D-day soldier dream? Basing on what you seemed to enjoy but also realise....

You were probably fully aware that war is a terrible thing, knowing that your job is to kill your enemy, and you might have known it was a terrible thing.
But you enjoyed knowing the history about war and you do enjoy guns a lot. (From what I remembered).

Therefore, your mind is picturing what war is like as a soldier, that's when your mind comes to realisation that war is a nightmare soldiers endure.

Dreams (indirectly) serve as a way for your mind to resolve problems or to understand how you would deal with it, basing on what you witnessed & experienced throughout your life.
Clearly racist.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 08, 2012, 02:07:26 PM »
Dreams are really interesting (which is why I recommend everyone take time to TRY to lucid dream), you can literally talk to your "inner self" or subconcious, some times its really, REALLY interesting, other times it's creepy as shit. But it's something you'll never experience when awake, it feels so real

Offline El Problemo?

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2012, 11:10:31 PM »
your getting those same dreams that soldiers do when they go to war and try to sleep at night
HL2RP Characters:

C45.CCA.GRID-03.826: Alive

Offline Frolie [Jellykid]

• Rich's BoyToy
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2012, 08:59:03 AM »
I use to get these. Once you figure out a reality check, like a light switch, your brain begins to recognise when it's dreaming and when it's not (so I've been told).
I'm a fag

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2012, 10:55:28 AM »
As stated above, you need a reality check. This can be a lot of things, but pain doesn't work so don't try to pinch yourself. The most successful reality check I've learned to use is the numbers rule. Say you're walking by a digital clock. You look at it and it says 8:37. Look away, wait a couple seconds, and look back. If it still says 8:47, you're not dreaming. However if it changed, then its a dream.

For one of my successful lucid dreams, I was on a road trip to the state or something. I looked at the gas prices and they were one number. I looked away and looked back and they changed and guess what. Bam, instant realization and I decided I wanted to modify my Honda Civic with armour n' bash rails n shit. And I did lol.

So yeah, try the numbers rule.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2012, 11:57:29 AM »
My reality checks are pinching my nose & breathing, I guess I don't need to explain why... Looking at your hands is a common one too, your hands will usually be distorted because your "dream state" doesn't know how to "render" your hands

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal