Author Topic: Zombie apocalypse and/or rage virus? (Serious comments only)  (Read 3845 times)

The Mysterious Stranger

I haven't been active on the Catalyst-Gaming forums but let's put that aside for now. Hello there users of the Catalyst-Gaming community! I have been surfing through the internet for some time by now and I came across something appealing and quite interesting torwards me. Ofcourse, the zombie apocalypse shit that went over the news. Five cannibilism-like cases in two to one weeks, that's quite the crazy shit huh? Man eating another mans face while both of them are naked (guy still had his pants on), he got shot a couple of times before he went down. Another one was a guy who can disguise and all that, RCMP are searching for him since he left Canada, seems like he mailed limbs to other people and before he did that, he had sex with the cut-off limbs. Another one was a guy stabbing himself in the belly and throwing his intestines at the police! A guy ate the lips from a woman (who the contracted a flesh-eating disease, which was a concern in the USA when a University student also had the disease.) Another murdered his roommate and ate his heart and brain. Another was a woman who ate her infants brain and afterwards, slit her neck but she was still alive.

Let's get back to the subject now. What do you think about the zombie apocalypse? For me personally, I think it's just total bullshit. What would you do if the zombie apocalypse was at your front door step (if you know what I mean, world infested kind) Survival kits that you can tell us about that you already or waiting to prepare with? What is your favourite weapon of all time, firearm and melee?
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 07:08:11 AM by STALKER »

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Zombie apocalypse? Chatting area!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2012, 09:47:27 PM »
These storys have been happening for ages, the media just started reporting on them more, they're all usually related to PCP and other hallucinogenic drugs

Offline Somone77

• Developer
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2012, 10:43:11 PM »
Of course it's not the "zombie apocalypse" if it were you would know. That shit would spread faster than that.

Is a virus that could be consider a "zombie virus" possible? Probably not. But it sure would be the coolest way for our species to go extinct.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 05:18:54 AM »
How cool would it be to break in any shop for food and no one cares, steal any guns from military bases and no one cares, just so you can protect yourself from a few brainless zombies.

Sadly, this will never happen. It's just impossible for a human body to function without brain activity. So the most realistic 'zombie apocalypse' that could happen is from movies such as 28 days later where it's not really a zombie, but rather a virus called 'rage' where your body reacts uncontrollable to rage and kills everything on it's path.
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 07:03:14 AM »
 Well, I would grab a nearby fireaxe and go for the head of a "zombie" if you know what I mean. If it were real though, damn!

Offline Jordan Freeman

• "JUMBO!"-Ben
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2012, 12:46:33 PM »
Very scary.

Offline Goose

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: June 05, 2012, 10:57:20 PM »
I would use a M4. And a Fire axe.

Offline Mr Jive

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2012, 03:41:13 PM »
Yeesh trying to survive a zombie apocalypse in England would not be fun due to the lack of guns around. Anyone that has guns would probally make good use of them so your best hopes would be with melle weapons and I am sure bashing a zombies head in is great fun but I would rather not get all up and personal :P
OCRP IC name: Rudy Smith

The Mysterious Stranger

Re: Zombie apocalypse and/or rage virus? (Serious comments only)
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2012, 07:09:03 AM »
 Yeah, updated the title as you can see.

Anyways, 8 cannibilism cases (biting and/or eating flesh) just in 2 weeks? Oh shit...

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2012, 07:54:31 AM »
Anyways, 8 cannibilism cases (biting and/or eating flesh) just in 2 weeks? Oh shit...

These storys have been happening for ages, the media just started reporting on them more, they're all usually related to PCP and other hallucinogenic drugs

All I gotta say, this is nothing new, it's the media changing what they're reporting on

Offline Thource

• Thorse, the Brit
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2012, 10:04:57 AM »
This is not what i read the forums for and made me feel sick just reading about the cannabalism cases, i would use my brothers katana :l

« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2012, 12:42:35 PM »
Its all the drugs zombies dont exist period.

Offline Psycho29388

• Maximum Autism
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2012, 04:32:43 PM »
All I gotta say, this is nothing new, it's the media changing what they're reporting on
Agreed, there just trying to scare the shit out the brain dead idiots in this country.

Offline Eclipse

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2012, 10:22:43 PM »
Its all the drugs zombies dont exist period.

Don't need to revive a thread that is a month old.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal