Author Topic: Official General E3 Discussion/Watching/Talking/Fanboying thread  (Read 3560 times)

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hello in this thread we discuss e3! Which should be streaming by IGN (probably) on 5-7th of June which is next week tuesday

http://www.e3expo.com/show-info/1481/exhibitor-list/ <-- list of people exhibiting

I'm looking forward to:

Bethesda
Crytek
Deep Silver
Sony Online Entertainment (most looking forward to these guys, should be Planetside 2)
Take-Two
Valve (it's fucking valve, hopefully they talk about more than just CS:GO/DoTA

discuss:

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Official General E3 Discussion/Watching/Talking/Fanboying thread
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2012, 05:06:35 PM »
Valve revealed several "private" booths for journalists only and 3 public ones, one on DOTA 2, one on CS:GO, and one on a new game with the developers of Payday: The Heist.
im bach

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2012, 04:35:06 PM »
looking forward to valve

Offline Jordan Freeman

• "JUMBO!"-Ben
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2012, 12:52:59 PM »
Looking forward to Valve and Bethesda.

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2012, 03:30:01 PM »
Episode Three?
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2012, 04:22:50 AM »
Went to E3, most original game there, "The Last of Us" dear god did that look amazing, it's attention to detail is almost flawless, at one point the Girl the man was with picked up a brick, and when the man ran out of ammo and almost died, she threw the brick at the other man, that's most likely scripted, but you have to be very experienced to make a game do that CORRECTLY. But again, it's E3 and it was a trailer, so the game may end up blowing in that respect, but seriously, this game made me cry it was so good. Sadly IMO I would say it's more worth it the MP3 or something like "Dawnguard" from Skyrim...
I wonder if you even bother...

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2012, 10:24:37 AM »
Went to E3, most original game there, "The Last of Us" dear god did that look amazing, it's attention to detail is almost flawless, at one point the Girl the man was with picked up a brick, and when the man ran out of ammo and almost died, she threw the brick at the other man, that's most likely scripted, but you have to be very experienced to make a game do that CORRECTLY. But again, it's E3 and it was a trailer, so the game may end up blowing in that respect, but seriously, this game made me cry it was so good. Sadly IMO I would say it's more worth it the MP3 or something like "Dawnguard" from Skyrim...
What's your opinion on Watch Dogs? I'm looking forward to it the most.

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2012, 02:55:57 PM »
One game mostly argued about it Playstation All-Stars Battle Royale, because people call it a Super Smash Bros. rip off. But, tbh, it's kind of like saying Mortal Kombat is the same as Street Fighter, in the sense that, yeah, they are the same, SAME MECHANICS, NOT SAME GAME.

Am excited for Beyond: Two Souls, Wii U in general, Resi 6, and especially

FAR CRY 3
im bach

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2012, 01:27:49 AM »
What's your opinion on Watch Dogs? I'm looking forward to it the most.

That looked REALLY cool, but I guess I was just more interested in "The Last of Us" because it was some sort of apocalyptic setting. Then again, I really enjoy games like that because it makes me think about how I would respond... Anywho, back to Watch Dogs.. It seemed to me like someone actually got the mix of a "GTA + Assassins Creed" style game right. The story to me seems a bit cliche from the intro, but it still looked fantastic. The details were just as good, perhaps even better. However the explosion towards the end turned me off a bit, as it didn't look as convincing as the rest of the game, but then again, hardware isn't something I should expect too much of. But don't expect me to write a review of the trailer without repeating myself how awesome it looked. Bottom line? From the trailer alone I'd say it's worth just as much.
I wonder if you even bother...

Offline [SNS-HSA] mnbvc655

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: June 19, 2012, 01:38:50 AM »
i really wanted to go to e3 this year, but now im glad i didn't

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal