Author Topic: Benjamin Nestor's Un-PK Appeal  (Read 2906 times)

Offline Bornkllajazzman

• View Profile
    • Awards
Benjamin Nestor's Un-PK Appeal
« on: May 23, 2012, 02:54:49 PM »
Steam Name: Bornkllajazzman
Steam ID: STEAM:0:1:37798789
Character Name: Benjamin Nestor
Admin who issued PK: C45.CCA.GRID-01.213 (Wasn't able to get Steam Name)
Reason for Un-PK: I wish to continue my character's legacy, as I had that character for a while and spent a lot of time developing him. I built a personality and it took time to create his backstory, getting the right feel for him as I had started meeting new people with him. It would be really appreciated if he was Un-PKed and I would enjoy using him once again. Thanks for reading.

Benjamin A. Nestor:
Selling Scrap & Goods - Considered a Domestic Terrorist

Zack Witherlum:
Regular Citizen.

Ching Lu:
Surviving in the Outlands.

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Benjamin Nestor's Un-PK Appeal
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2012, 11:00:10 PM »
How was your character killed?

Offline Bornkllajazzman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 11:48:15 AM »
He was shot in the face with a SPAS-12, everything happened to fast in my opinion. I just would enjoy having him back, played a big role and yes I collected some things but just want to have him back. :P Thanks for reading, again.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2012, 12:00:20 PM by Bornkllajazzman »
Benjamin A. Nestor:

Zack Witherlum:
Regular Citizen.

Ching Lu:

Offline Anzu

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 25, 2012, 02:29:42 PM »
This will be denied if your only reason is that you want to use that character again.

You need a good reason as to why we should void the shooting/killing.

Offline Bornkllajazzman

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2012, 11:15:52 AM »
 Peer pressure. No, but this is one of my most treasured characters that has delved into some precious roleplays that are still worthwhile to remember now. It is quite possibly the character I've roleplayed as the longest and I feel comfortable with. And I also have the most experience with this type of character. For the killing it was a bit too fast for anyone to grasp what was actually happening and I think the rolepplay during the situation was rushed slightly. Point blank buckshot round fired into his face while he y was attempting to escape is brutal and a fatal death/way to end Benjamin, I think the way he went out wasn't serious and more "I wanna kill someone." kinda thing. Usually PKs are placed after a short time during executions, I was killed on the spot after some ActionRP was in the process, if anything it was your ordinary situation, and I've witnessed executions that were delivered and they weren't PKed. I don't want to drag it on any longer or seem like I am taking any anger out on you in a way? But when pleading for mercy and forgiveness, a player shouldn't be straight out shot then PKed.

- Thanks for reading.
Benjamin A. Nestor:

Zack Witherlum:
Regular Citizen.

Ching Lu:

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 28, 2012, 04:51:49 PM »
Again, the only reason that you are giving is that you want to play on that character again,

PK's are given out depending on the circumstance and where it was taken place, for example, In the nexus, everyone who dies in the nexus gets PK'd, no question, buecuase its like a fortress, you cannot escape from the Nexus.

And if your character was begging for mercy and then shot, that's all IC, and has no pull on the PK.

I'm going to put this as this Denied.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal