Author Topic: [SUGGESTION] Plague  (Read 1689 times)

Offline Atticat

• View Profile
    • Awards
[SUGGESTION] Plague
« on: May 18, 2012, 02:48:07 PM »
     So the water supply has been contaminated and suddenly citizens and CCA alike are becoming ill and dropping to the ground. The plague is contagious through coughing and everyone is paranoid and on edge of strangers and even their friends getting them sick and risking death.

The CCA are too per-occupied trying to mend their now crippled force to patrol the streets effectively.

Doctors need to wear face masks when treating victims of the plague or they will catch it too. CCA need to make a choice between letting people get sick and riot or diverting some of the small manpower it has left to handing out surgical masks to protect against the contagion.

Thoughts? Criticisms? I'm not sure how this would be implemented, so I'm sorta looking to you guys for help.

Offline Globey

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] Plague
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2012, 02:18:02 AM »
We do a bunch of infection events already, and I believe that Statua has another major one in the pipeline.
C45.CCA.GRID-DvL.604 - Healthy - Executing citizens. Tally: 4
John Gatsby - Healthy - Celebrating, having detonated an explosive melon in front of two CA's

--------------------------
Cutlass, Sail and Cannon:
Ernest Cumberbatch, Port Royal, Governor. Governing.
John Gatsby, of the brigantine Brimstone. Amputating Limbs

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: [SUGGESTION] Plague
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2012, 10:16:28 AM »
We do a bunch of infection events already, and I believe that Statua has another major one in the pipeline.
I do but its not Serbfur. Its another one which will be less retarded then Serbfur and a lot more fun for citizens. I'll start some time this week after I get auths for an epidemic.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal