Author Topic: [DENIED]Goerg Diessner.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 957 times)

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Goerg Diessner.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: May 15, 2012, 08:25:44 PM »
Goerg Diessner.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Pvt. Emory[113thCav]

IC Character Name: Goerg Diessner.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Georg wishes to join Combine Civil Authority for several reasons.  Georg has learned the value of following a chain of command.  He knows that by doing so this creates balance.  Yet he has seen how unbalanced the world is by those ones who wish to break the rules and live in a chaotic world of lawlessness.

Georg has seen the destruction of those who oppose the union through their wicked ways first hand.  He has seen thieves steal from his father’s shop only never to be found and the items never recovered.  He has read and heard of the murder and rape committed on this world.  The thought of these individuals being able to get away such horrific and damaging actions merely because of the lack of manpower makes him want to leap to action in support of the Combine Civil Authority.

Georg wishes to be part of the greater good and try to curb others desires to create havoc, and will do all that is required of him in order to balance this imbalanced world.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Georg is honest and hardworking.  He is loyal to his friends yet dangerous to his enemies.  You can trust him with your life.  He tries to be pure, but he has his off moments.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
For me and my character, I am expecting that it will have a code of conduct with a strict chain of command.  I expect to be told what to do without any need for second guessing.

I expect that there will be hard choices and will always do what is right by the authority for the greater good, of course.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Georg was raised in the city of Frankfurt,Germany. He was born into a middle class family his father ran a book store, while Georg's mother stayed at home. Georg was always told to respect the authority and to help other people. At school Georg would always help the teacher and rat out on the trouble maker's.During his teenage years Georg would help his father run the business at the book store. Georg went of to college in Berlin, and became a historian, this all changed once the Combine arrived.

During the seven hour war Georg didn't know what to believe, one minute he was at work, the next minute a full out alien invasion happens. Georg spent the seven hour war in his basement, rambling to himself, and pinching himself as if it were all a dream. Once the war was over, he was relocated to City 8, and life went on for Georg. City 8 was crowded and dirty, which went against Georg's more OCD personality. Georg had started having a growing hatred for the scum of the city.

Georg was relocated to city 45, to his relief was a little closer to home, and was less crowded then City 8. Still, Georg hated the trash of the city, and felt a need to help the people of City 45. Because of this, Georg hopes to join the CCA, to help others, and hopefully bring some peace to a now deadly world.   

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years.

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
1 month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
us eastern time

5. In what country do you live?
United states of america

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
My most memorable experience is also a funny one.  It's when my brother got me executed for being mentally unfit.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Goerg Diessner.
CID: 72423
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour Dirty blonde
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 130lbs
Mental Distinctions: none.
Mental Defects: Has OCD.
Mental Advantages: none.
Notable Qualities: Loyal to his friends and superiors.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I want to help protect the city.  I am interested in what the Combine Civil Authority does and would like to be a part of bringing the scum to justice.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Goerg Diessner. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:14:58 AM by Kom??Як »
Emory.

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Goerg Diessner.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2012, 05:54:18 PM »
UNIT: 522
DIVISION: UNIFORM
CLEARANCE: Divisional Leader
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: Georg Diessner
Citizen Identification Number: 72473

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| OOC Questions 1 and 3 do not meet length requirements. Question 4 is 243 words long which is not enough. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting 522
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal