Author Topic: Sebastian "Seb" Pruspekt's Authorization Application  (Read 1251 times)

Offline PixelDuh

• View Profile
    • Awards
Sebastian "Seb" Pruspekt's Authorization Application
« on: May 09, 2012, 07:20:53 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: AliDuh1
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): since 2003 (I played RPG's with my siblings)
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: since october, 2011

Character Section

Authorization(s):
1.) Abnormally skilled in science and physics
2.) Met Gordon Freeman Getting the Scientific knowledge (My character went to MIT with Gordon)
3.) second-degree black belt karate moves

Name: Sebastian "Seb" Pruspekt
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
*(not sure what in-cannon means) My character went to The Michigan Institute of Technology to study Astronomy ("I'm Good at space!") and Physics. He studied there for a small number of years and graduated with a PhD in Astronomy.

*Along the way he met and befriended Gordon Freeman. That's about It.

*Also, In his childhood, Seb learned karate for some time and gained a second-degree blackbelt.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
*Scientific knowledge (people say I can't have intelligence without a proper Auth which doesn't make much sense) and an IQ of 135

*Nothing, really.

*Special Defensive skills. This also balances out his nerdiness.

Defects
*None

*Guilt, knowing who caused the world to go in ruins

*None

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I need them for my CCA Application and some minor Roleplay situations (I get in a fight, someone asks about DNA, etc)

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Mainly these are for my CCA Application.
For gaming videos, such as Minecraft, Half Life, Black Mesa, and Spore, go to http://www.youtube.com/user/PixelDuh?feature=mhee

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Sebastian \
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2012, 08:53:44 AM »
Although it seems like it, I'm not sure if you're trolling or not.  Either way, denied. 0 effort was put into this and I wouldn't allow these auths anyway.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal