Author Topic: Nate Lee's Authorization Application  (Read 1956 times)

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nate Lee's Authorization Application
« on: May 03, 2012, 01:22:17 AM »
Player Section

Steam Name: NinjaShrimp
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 4-5 Years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: Around 2 years

Character Section

Authorization(s):
-Self Made Kevlar/Vest

Name: Nate Lee
Affiliation: Resistance

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
Throughout the time in which Nate had been in the outlands he had collected Cloth/Kevlar ect, materials. I'll write two of these stories in Detail:

-A couple days after Nate had left the mountain pass in search of his cousin Richard, he had woken in an abandoned RV he had slept in. After gathering his things he started to head down the road in which he had awoken on. After traveling down this road for around 2-3 hours he had come upon a small gas station in which two combine APC's were parked, COTA standing beside them. So Nate fled back to the RV in fear of being outnumbered. The next morning he went back to find the wreckage of what used to be two combine APC's, and the bodies of the COTA Soldiers. Nate approached the bodies and took the ammunition from their pulse rifles, then unsheathed his combat knife harvesting the armor from the bodies, placing them inside his backpack.
-Two days after returning to the mountain pass Nate was walking along side the river towards the Bunker. While he was walking he heard an odd sound coming from above, like a bug buzzing or something. Out of curiosity Nate walked up the hill on his right, the sound seemed to come from the Garage. As he walked towards the Garage a bright orange projectile flew directly over Nate's head. Nate immediately hit the floor, and rolled behind a large set of rocks. Nate then slowly peered over them looking on top of the garage, there he saw a figure in a prone position holding a crossbow firing at someone across the cliffs. Nate then looked down to see a simple ladder leaning on the side of the building. Nate unsheathed his Combat knife and bolted towards the ladder. The figure then fired a shot at him, it missed landing near his foot. Nate then leaped onto the ladder climbing up quickly. He got up to see the figure dressed in Medical Attire for a resistance group of sorts. Nate then sprinted after the man, attempting to stab him. The man fell with Nate on top of him, holding back Nate's arms. Finally with one burst of might, Nate thrusted the knife into the mans chest, stabbing him three times. Nate sat down and cooled off, then took his knife scavenging what he could from the man's attire.
-The Making- Finding the needed tools to make this would take quite a while. Nate had searched all around the mountain-pass to find things such as a Needle and smaller threading. But after days of searching Nate had found a couple of paper clips to maybe use as a needle, and small string in order thread it together.But with Nate's lack of sewing skills he had done something a bit different. He decided to patch the materials he had found onto his blue C8 Jumpsuit. Layering it over the materials in the jumpsuit, double layering it creating a more protective material to wear. This had taken Nate days to finish, walking around with small patches of mis-colored clothing.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
-Limited Protection from on-coming attacks.

Defects
-More clothing to carry around, making it a bit more tiring to move around.
-Likely to be spotted more easily in the Mountain pass seeing as he is no longer in an old blue jumpsuit like everyone else.
-A burden of responsibility given by others around him, expecting a bit more than he thinks he can give.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to enhance My, and everyone around me's Roleplay experiences offering new sorts of roleplay.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
Nope, just me.

Which server does this apply for?
Outlands

Extra Notes (optional):
For Raiden or Rofl to decide.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2012, 07:30:57 PM by NinjaShrimp - Nope »
A real human beeeeeiiinnnggg.

Offline The Joke

• View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nate Lee's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2012, 03:33:29 AM »
//So...You just randomly found a resistance vest? I think you need to expand massively on this application if thats what you want because to me having a vest is one of the biggest responsibilities you can have. Also try to add how you made the vest and not just that you randomly found it because that is very unlikely.
C45.CCA.JURY-05.755
Activity: Following orders

Zak Grant
Activity: Trying to adjust to the Outlands again

Mike Harolds
Activity:Trying to stay alive in the Outlands

Zak Renolds
Activity: Trying to stay alive in the city

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2012, 07:20:20 PM »
//So...You just randomly found a resistance vest? I think you need to expand massively on this application if thats what you want because to me having a vest is one of the biggest responsibilities you can have. Also try to add how you made the vest and not just that you randomly found it because that is very unlikely.
Don't know if you read but I didn't just find a vest... I scavenged materials from other uniforms, in which I found the people wearing them. I will expand on how it is made though, I was tired when Writing this app.

Offline shrimp

• The ONLY Ninja
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2012, 07:31:30 PM »
*Edited, Added The Making story.

Offline kronik

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Lottery Winner [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 04, 2012, 12:44:34 PM »
Although I think the story could have been better then it is, I know you as a trusted and great RPer, and I'd personally support this as I feel you would do absolutely fine with this auth; however I'd still like to see a little more on the story.

Edit: Spoke to Rofl, apparently no one should be applying for resistance vests as he won't allow anyone to have them anymore.  Sorry, denied.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2012, 02:13:45 PM by Kronic »

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal