Author Topic: [DENIED]James Wong's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2190 times)

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]James Wong's Civil Worker Application
« on: April 28, 2012, 09:59:24 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: James Wong
Citizen identification(CID): 51149
Last Assigned Apartment Number: A1
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Male

How long have you been in City45:
It will be three weeks tomorrow.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
To offer my medical expertise to the city.  I studied medicine at Stanford and I wish to share it with the community.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
No.

Past experience with work/labor:
None.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
Can possess: Radios (To communicate), medical supplies (For treating injured citizens), machines (For increased ease of work), and UU marked food (To sell or consume)

Can't possess:  Weapons (Level one contraband), vortigaunt slaves (CPs only), kevlar (Again, CPs only), non-UU food (Level three contraband)

Tell us about what you can do.:
I was a surgeon pre-war, and I wish to put it to use.  My specialty was trauma, but I can do other things.  I wish to be of good use to this city and aid care for it's citizens.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
As a civil worker, it would be my duty to show them around and orient them with the different districts, unless it interferes with important business.

~OOC Section~
Name: Hazard Time
Timezone: GMT -8
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:23502890
Roleplay Experience: Three years
Serious Roleplay Experience: Two years
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
  It depends on your division.  As business, most of your time would be spent selling general goods and food to the citizens.  At the end of the day, profits would be counted, inventory taken, and all sales would be reported to the organizer.  Business is the largest division of the CWU (//I wonder why...) 
  I plan to go into the Medical division.  As a medical CWU, I will be spending most of my day manning a clinic.  On slow days, I might treat mildly injured citizens, but most of the time I will only be able to treat those who are critically injured.  Medical workers are the only citizens allowed medical equipment.

Character Backstory:
  James Wong was born in Seattle to Taiwanese immigrants.  As time went on, he applied and received a scholarship to Standford University, where he studied medicine.  It was here that he took an interest in and soon majored in trauma care.  After graduating, he worked at local hospitals in the trauma centers. 
  At the time of the Seven Hour War, James and several other doctors hid in the basement, where the electric generators were able to sustain them for some time.  They were eventually found by a CP patrol that took them to the nearest train station.  Several trains and boat rides later, and James found himself somewhere in Eastern Europe in a city known only as City 45.  Having never been to Eastern Europe, James was awed by the beauty of the architecture.  While not supportive of the Combine's policies, he isn't courageous enough to resist, wishing instead to use his knowledge to help ease his fellow citizens' pain.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:20:00 AM by Purple »

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: James Wong's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: April 29, 2012, 05:46:23 PM »
Medical experience requires auth.

Post if you have.

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2012, 10:30:28 PM »
Working on it.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2012, 03:54:01 AM »
The authorization for medical experience hasn't been edited since I posted last, No support was given by me or any other Admins.

Denied 

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal