Author Topic: [DENIED]Hans Stiener's Civil Authority Application  (Read 997 times)

Offline Emory.

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Hans Stiener's Civil Authority Application
« on: April 28, 2012, 03:36:13 PM »
Hans Stiener's Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Pvt. Emory[113thCav]

IC Character Name: Hans Stiener

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
Hans had always had respect for the combine. He saw that they may not do whats right but they do it for the right reasons. Hans Always loved the way they do things there codes,uniform,and structure. Hans also wants better living conditions better food a better live.  He saw there goals a united humanity no war,no famine Just peace. Hans Has had a rough time He was once attacked by a man in d6 and he feels that It should never happen again not to him not to anybody. He feels that he needs to keep order and law.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Hans is,Loyal,cooperative,faithful.

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I expect it to professional. I expect A lot of  Codes and regulations. It will a test of loyalty And will. I will have to make hard choices that May not be moral. I must be ready to beat or kill anyone even Friends or loved ones. I will have to be ready to give my live for the union. I'm expected to be respectful to my Superior. I will have to devote time to Go on the server. It will be hard and a test of will but I can do it. 

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Hans was born in the city of Frankfurt,Germany,April 2nd:1988. He was born into a middle class Family his Mother Stayed at home taking care of Hans While  his Father had a job at a automobile factory so Hans mostly saw his Mother. He Had a good relationship with his mother He Was willing to do anything for her.Hans school life was full of hardship he was always bulled By the older kids. He grew hate for those who would break the rules. The only friend Hans would have was a kid named Joseph they were best of friends. They had a lot in common there mothers were good friends Too. When Hans was 12 his mother Had a car accident and she was rushed to the hospital but it was too late. Hans Father Was busy at work so he could not take care of him. Josephs Mother offered to  take care of Hans while he was at work and he accepted. Hans met his future wife Eva in high school they loved each other.Hans married Eva. Hans got a job like his father at the automobile factory. One day Hans came home From a late shift at 1'oclock in the morning to find his house broking into He Found his wife on the floor Dead. He swore to himself he would not let anything like that happen again. After the 7 hour war he was relocated  to city 8,and now city 45.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No i have not.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
2 years

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
1 year.

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Around a Month.

4. What Time zone are you in?
Eastren timezone

5. In what country do you live?
United states of america

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
When i was playing with my brother and he got me amputated for calling me retarded.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes

IC Section

Full Name: Hans Stiener
CID: 65978
Height: 5'10
Hair Colour Dirty bloand
Eye Colour: Blue
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 140lbs
Mental Distinctions: none
Mental Defects: curious.
Mental Advantages: cooperative.
Notable Qualities: very loyal and Respects his superiors.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
I was detained  for audio violation and once for contraband.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes i am willing to serve the union.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
I was always fascinated with CAA there rank and structure and the way they do things. It would be a honer to join there ranks.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Hans Stiener hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2012, 05:45:42 AM by Kom??Як »
Emory.

Offline Khub

• Board Moderator
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Hans Stiener's Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2012, 05:46:04 AM »
UNIT: 050
DIVISION: VICE
CLEARANCE: OfC
Enter Password: ************

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Hans Stiener>
Citizen Identification Number: 65978

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. Application questions 1,3 and 4 do not meet minimum standards. ||::>

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting C45.CCA.VICE-OfC.050
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal