Author Topic: .:POLL:. What game are you looking forward to most in May out of these 4?  (Read 3441 times)

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Basically which game are you looking forward most out of those 4 games?  If the one you want isn't on there then don't vote nor post.  I know starhawk is a ps3 only game but I played the beta and I think it's fun so I though I'd add it.

I voted for Diablo 3.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2012, 10:39:53 PM by CrazyNinja »

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Gah! Accidently clicked Future Soldier when I wanted Max Payne 3! :( Because apparently it's so realistic that clothing can be stained by the area around you... :D EXCITED
im bach

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
why isn't guild wars 2 on the list

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Why isn't Assassins Creed 3 on the list?
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Stop asking why a game isn't on the list.  Plus I said which games "out of" these "4" in "May."

Assassin's creed 3 doesn't come out till like October.  These are the 4 games I picked out.  I even said if the game you want isn't on there not to vote.  This isn't spam.  So don't go posting stuff like that when I clearly stated not to.

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards

Stop asking why a game isn't on the list.  Plus I said which games "out of" these "4" in "May."

Assassin's creed 3 doesn't come out till like October.  These are the 4 games I picked out.  I even said if the game you want isn't on there not to vote.  This isn't spam.  So don't go posting stuff like that when I clearly stated not to.

I am far more looking forward to AC:3 than these other games fyi. Ok sure it isn't in may, but they got pictures and stuff of AC:3 and what it's gunna be about.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards

I am far more looking forward to AC:3 than these other games fyi. Ok sure it isn't in may, but they got pictures and stuff of AC:3 and what it's gunna be about.

This is something you easily could of posted to me in the forums.  I don't care if your looking forward to that game a lot more then those I have listed.  It's simply a poll of what game your looking forward to most out of those 4 in May.  Either vote and perhaps explain why you picked the game you voted for or stay out of the thread.  Simple.  Do not reply to this post, unless you send me a pm through the forums.

Offline Nicknero

• Hatsune Miku
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [GMR2 Award] 100 MPH
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Hey, how about I do not vote, and add my own damn option after changing the title a little:

What game are you looking forward to most in May out of these 4?

I'm looking out for my birthday which is in may, and the fact that I would be leaving Europe for the first time of my life... (Aka week trip to New York.)
Check out my Youtube channel with all kinds of cool videos including LP's which I'm currently working at. Don't forget to give feedback as well. ;)

Offline AcornMan

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Well, this may not be released in may, but I sure can't wait for this to come out : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcE1ZMt-kss
I've been a fan of the PSO series for a while and wish to get more story since I also have Phantasy Star Universe and have gone through episodes 1, 2, and 3 of the first PSO.
"Groovy", "This, is my Boom stick".
"RoflWaffle: Servers are going to be down for at least 12 hours as I locked myself out of the box again"."RoflWaffle: :c I need to stop doing that".Justin Newton AKA Jay killed RTLK using "weapon_copgun_ocrp "I've now killed all the admins and dev's at least once."- Justin Newton AKA Jay".
For funny billboards: http://majormike.us/?p=128

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal