Author Topic: Konsative Tiov 's Authorization Application  (Read 1521 times)

Offline SoapANator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Konsative Tiov 's Authorization Application
« on: April 21, 2012, 12:51:05 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: Soap
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): 3 yrs
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 yrs

Character Section

Authorization(s):
Advanced Medical Knowledge.
First Aid Kit
Knows how to perform Surgeries

Name: Konsative Tiov
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Tiov moved to America to search the 'American Dream.' What he  found was, the American Dream. He take anything,do anything, learn anything! One day, coming home from work,  he had to go through a recent destroyed neighborhood caused by a horrible tornado. Many of the people who were involved were badly hurt and needed first aid care. Wishing he he had the medical care,  he went to the Red Cross Website. He found out there was classes around where he lived they could teach First Aid lessons. Eager to learn these lessons and wanting to help those who could get hurt, he got an reservation and went to the First Aid Lesson.
                                                                                                         On the day of the listen,  he was ready to go and ready to learn. When he got there he found out he was the only person there. "Funny," He thought.  There was a tall skinny woman who told Tiov, how to perform First Aid from a  simple scratch to a wound to lost some skin. Inspired and interested how Medical treatment works in life, he waited many years many years to save money. When he saved enough money, he went to University Washington of Medicine for years. Many years. When he graduated, he gained the rank of MD or Medical Doctor. When he finished his Medical School, he was rather young. In his late thirties and he earned his MD. "Wow," He thought to himself as he knew this was the American Dream. When he was done with school, he  became a Surgeon. Again, he had to take another school and waste many more years just to gain the knowledge to perform without killing someone or messing up. Know, he was 38. He was ready to become a Surgeon, but his dream was short lived.
      This is when the UU invaded. He was heading to an interview to be a  surgeon at a local hospital.  When the UU invaded, people died quickly. Many got hurt, many died, many were wounded. Tiov was cautious and he helped much as he could to those who were hurt but that was short. He was quickly knocked out when a tall metallic creature shot a ball of light next to him, exploding.  He passed, with the First Aid Kit in his  hand. When  he woke up, his surroundings changed. "What the fu-!" He looked all around him. He still had the first aid kit with him, intact, he was holding it still. What was strange that he woke up with blue clothing with a name tag on it. He was on a train  with other people. They looked at him as if he was insane. "Uhh,sir?" A black man asked him who looked desperate.
"Nothing, I am fine." Tiov responded. In reality, he wasn't okay. He was shocked and confused. He never experienced this before. He must of gotten amnesia or something. He wasn't sure. Suddenly, the train stopped. Tiov looked outside of a window. They were in a  dark tunnel. "Well, time to get moving." A white bald male said out loud.
"Yes, yes, it is." The same black man responded.  "What the fuck is going on!" Tiov muttered under his breath. Raged began to build inside of him. Sighing, he grabbed the Kit and looked to his side and saw a suitcase that was left. Looking around to see if no one was watching him, he quickly grabbed the suitcase and put his kit in it. He then held the case and walked out of the train... Wandering what will happen to him in this new place.
        A month after he became a

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
Able to Help Others
Can Make People Feel Better
ABle to Treat Wounds
Great Asset to Citizens and Others

Defects
CP will be suspicious
Citizens may kindnapp him just to help fix someone
Somone may demand lessons
People may get angered if Tiov doesn't help someone.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to do a shitload of Passive RP and help expand the skills of RP and Medical.

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
None.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
IF this is denied please say why and how I can do better next time. Also, I love pie.
Former Characters:
Jimmy Valtizno - Civil Protection memeber for six months. Highest rank achived: EpU in APEX. Cause of Death: Shot, for attempted suicide.
Konstatine Ivanov - Held in prison cell for Anti-Civil activity for several months. Unkown if he's dead or alive.

MIA Characters
Gregory 'Death' Nikitn- Last seen wondering acorss the Outlands, in a critical state.
Zoe Kriyake - Has not been heard in weeks. Possibly re-located to C-18

Alive Characters
Pavalo Anodov - Wondering C18, unsure

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Konsative Tiov 's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:41:32 AM »
I think that the backstory was either cut off or left out:
A month after he became a

For the moment I won't be giving my support to this application because of the state of punctuation, grammar and spelling mistakes.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Konsative Tiov 's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2012, 02:47:00 AM »
Nothing has been done since this application was replied to three days ago, therefore we must deny it.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal