Author Topic: First Road Traffic Incident  (Read 11244 times)

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: First Road Traffic Incident
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2012, 10:03:38 PM »
I got into a minor crash a few months ago bumped into a lady no harm done.
I don't ride scooters or motorcycles due to the fact that I can't be aware enough to watch out for all the idiot drivers in this world, I constantly find myself yelling at black women on the interstate ussually screaming nigger at te top of my lungs as they pull into the on ramp lane pushing me into the grass.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2012, 10:13:24 PM »
I don't ride scooters or motorcycles due to the fact that I can't be aware enough to watch out for all the idiot drivers in this world, I constantly find myself yelling at black women on the interstate ussually screaming nigger at te top of my lungs as they pull into the on ramp lane pushing me into the grass.
I've middle fingered a few bastards for being crap drivers. My helmet steams up if I try to shout though haha.
Main people to watch out for are taxi drivers (Mostly asians), young women that pull out in front of you, little boy racers (Mostly asians or chavs) and busses. Busses seem to hate every type of motorist.
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline CrazyNinja

• No dad please
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2012, 10:16:18 PM »
I've middle fingered a few bastards for being crap drivers. My helmet steams up if I try to shout though haha.
Main people to watch out for are taxi drivers (Mostly asians), young women that pull out in front of you, little boy racers (Mostly asians or chavs) and busses. Busses seem to hate every type of motorist.

I live in a small town, we don't have taxis.  :3

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2012, 10:40:19 PM »

Then you're very lucky haha. The amount of times I've seen them almost cause accidents and kill people... Who gives these people licences?!
Made by HilariousPlayer

« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2012, 11:06:40 PM »

Then you're very lucky haha. The amount of times I've seen them almost cause accidents and kill people... Who gives these people licences?!
Where I live, Its normal for a wreak to happen right in front of the place I work.
Hell one time this 55 Gallon oil drum came out of nowhere in to traffic and I waved off this on coming car that didn't see it.
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2012, 12:13:56 PM »
Lol the oil drum remindes me of the time a wheel broke off some guys shitty ford and rolled infront of me. Kinda weird to have a wheel cut you off lolz.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2012, 02:59:10 PM »
Lol the oil drum remindes me of the time a wheel broke off some guys shitty ford and rolled infront of me. Kinda weird to have a wheel cut you off lolz.
Lmfao! You seem to have the worst luck ever xD
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2012, 05:16:48 PM »
i was there and i was in the car i was beeping my horn because there was a man in my back seat stabbing me in the side repeatedly you cunt why didn't you stop being so selfish and look up and maybe think "geez maybe that guy is honking for a reason not just being an annoying shit" i am in the ICU right now the doctor says i have a few days to live thanks a lot.
game over

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2012, 05:44:06 PM »
i was there and i was in the car i was beeping my horn because there was a man in my back seat stabbing me in the side repeatedly you cunt why didn't you stop being so selfish and look up and maybe think "geez maybe that guy is honking for a reason not just being an annoying shit" i am in the ICU right now the doctor says i have a few days to live thanks a lot.
um. This isnt spam fyi

And yeah i have some shitty luck. Lets see. Over the past year. I was almost sideswiped by someone merging into my lane. Someone cut me off and slammed on their brakes. An accident happened to the car behind me (if i hadnt accelerated fast it would have beem me hit). One night someone went around smashing the windows of all the cars parked on the street in my neighborhood, except mine and my sisters. I cant remember how many times ive been cut off. A truck doing a right turn decided his truck was too long and pulled his nose into my lane, causing me to dodge it.

Before last summer, i wasnt the best either. I almost slid into my friends truck in winter. I got stuck several times in the winter. I pushed a shopping cart with my car into another car (lol was fun) and i rear ended a woman, leaving a lil wee nick thanks to my license plate screw and she went and reported me (fml the bitch)

Its a dangerous world out there. Be prepared.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2012, 06:35:48 PM »
wakeboarderCWB   04-04-2012, 18:12:10    One word post/Only posting a link   +5
TOMASAS   27-03-2012, 15:45:26    shitposting   +10
Teh Caek   26-03-2012, 22:13:57    Shitpost / replying to a thread litterally saying "i didnt read it"    +10
KillmePlz   12-03-2012, 06:43:26    Posting in a Ban Appeal with no involvement towards it.   +10
Kom??Як   28-02-2012, 04:03:06    Posting in PK appeal without being involved.   +10
Abbott   16-02-2012, 09:56:44    Image macro in a bug report    +10
JiggerFrizz   22-01-2012, 00:16:14    Double posting    +5
+1 previous forum ban = 1 week ban. Enjoy. Oh, and the next time you fuck up, you will be permanently banned from using the forum.

um. This isnt spam fyi

And yeah i have some shitty luck. Lets see. Over the past year. I was almost sideswiped by someone merging into my lane. Someone cut me off and slammed on their brakes. An accident happened to the car behind me (if i hadnt accelerated fast it would have beem me hit). One night someone went around smashing the windows of all the cars parked on the street in my neighborhood, except mine and my sisters. I cant remember how many times ive been cut off. A truck doing a right turn decided his truck was too long and pulled his nose into my lane, causing me to dodge it.

Before last summer, i wasnt the best either. I almost slid into my friends truck in winter. I got stuck several times in the winter. I pushed a shopping cart with my car into another car (lol was fun) and i rear ended a woman, leaving a lil wee nick thanks to my license plate screw and she went and reported me (fml the bitch)

It is fucking dangerous. I rode in rain today for the first time and it wasn't just a small amount of rain. It was PISSING it down! Having nothing to wipe your visor with is not fun at all, plus thinking each corner is the one you come off on because the roads are that slippery. I make it sound like I dislike riding but I don't lol. I just dislike inattentive arseholes
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline cookiesofamerica

• I'm the american cookie motherfucker!
  • VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #25 on: April 20, 2012, 01:51:43 AM »
wakeboarderCWB   04-04-2012, 18:12:10    One word post/Only posting a link   +5
TOMASAS   27-03-2012, 15:45:26    shitposting   +10
Teh Caek   26-03-2012, 22:13:57    Shitpost / replying to a thread litterally saying "i didnt read it"    +10
KillmePlz   12-03-2012, 06:43:26    Posting in a Ban Appeal with no involvement towards it.   +10
Kom??Як   28-02-2012, 04:03:06    Posting in PK appeal without being involved.   +10
Abbott   16-02-2012, 09:56:44    Image macro in a bug report    +10
JiggerFrizz   22-01-2012, 00:16:14    Double posting    +5
+1 previous forum ban = 1 week ban. Enjoy. Oh, and the next time you fuck up, you will be permanently banned from using the forum.

um. This isnt spam fyi

It is fucking dangerous. I rode in rain today for the first time and it wasn't just a small amount of rain. It was PISSING it down! Having nothing to wipe your visor with is not fun at all, plus thinking each corner is the one you come off on because the roads are that slippery. I make it sound like I dislike riding but I don't lol. I just dislike inattentive arseholes

I've encountered people who are assholes on the rode too as well, but these are like people who walk and use bikes. I think one time, there was a biker(people who ride bicycles in Portland) just ran right past us behind us with no lights or anything and worst, had no helmet. I think with pedestrians there always those people( not talking about the seniors but really fit young people) who walk slow as hell on the crosswalk when the light from the other intersection turns a yellow light. Although I don't even own a car (or drive one) I can feel empathy with my parent's when they encounter these people in Portland. As I try my best as I quick as I can to walk on the crosswalk, so those people who are about to turn in an intersection (depending in what area).
I Am The Living Coookie!
C17.S4L.04.864 Does projects I guess
UU.OTA.VANGUARD.56294- Does OTA stuff I guess
Alexander Burton- prays in the outlands and is from the Eastern Orthodox church.
Calvin Dufresne- I have no idea what he does

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 02:25:31 PM »
Taken it to a mechanic. It's a write-off. Engine mount is fucked, front forks are out of alignment, engine bolts missing.

List of repairs it would need if it was worth it:
Brake lever
Barrel
Front guard
Headlight cowl
Speedo cowl
Leg sheilds
Mudguard sides
Front footrests
Exhaust

Had it for less than two fucking months and it's fucked. Well pissed off.
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #27 on: April 23, 2012, 02:29:08 PM »
Taken it to a mechanic. It's a write-off. Engine mount is fucked, front forks are out of alignment, engine bolts missing.

Brake lever
Barrel
Front guard
Headlight cowl
Speedo cowl
Leg sheilds
Mudguard sides
Front footrests
Exhaust

Some mechanics just tell you that shits done with even though it's fine. Hope it doesn't burn through your pockets too much, maybe you should steal some of Rofl's hotwing cash.
im bach

Offline JF

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #28 on: April 23, 2012, 02:34:53 PM »

Brake lever
Barrel
Front guard
Headlight cowl
Speedo cowl
Leg sheilds
Mudguard sides
Front footrests
Exhaust

Some mechanics just tell you that shits done with even though it's fine. Hope it doesn't burn through your pockets too much, maybe you should steal some of Rofl's hotwing cash.
I had a look for my self so I know it would cost too much to get it done. She's paying so it's alright I guess.
And I will ask Rofl to give me some money. Good idea :)
Made by HilariousPlayer

Offline AcelinH98

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2012, 03:24:29 PM »
Reminds me of a crash I was in, I was driving to work when a Freelander came driving down the road at around 90mph, he hit a motorbike and the driver went flying down the road he missed me but like 5 inches, after I saw the biker get hit I ran towards him and helped him and called a ambulance and while I was doing that every knobhead was beeping their horn's because my car was in the way I was like O.o.
Turtle since I started gaming - 2001

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal