Author Topic: Nick Belifo's Authorization Application  (Read 1315 times)

Offline ?SU? ATB [join me]

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Nick Belifo's Authorization Application
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:46:37 PM »
Player Section

Steam Name: || BBI || O || Joe
How long have you been Roleplaying? (can be any game): I have been roleplaying for about 2 1/2 years
How long have you been playing Serious GMod RP?: 2 years.

Character Section

Authorization(s):
A rusty twine wire, used to restrain airways, and knock out preferably a unit.

Name: Nick Belifo
Affiliation: None

Write a detailed in-canon back-story how your character obtained these authorizations.
                 Nick Belifo, is from a poor Italian town where they had to salvage all their food and water. He had to work on a farm, every weekend to be able to feed himself, and his family.  He went to school, and the fantasitic education system in his town, brought him to 2% tile of the reading, and math scores. All the childern used all their energy in their work, and most had to tend a farm in their free 3 hours. Nick however, was ordered to eat a big lunch, and the main food he ate was pasta. He ate pasta because, his family was good at making pasta, and it is a cheap, heathly lunch. Nick really didn't have much meat, execpt for the small amounts of fish his father and his family caught, during some free time.
                 Growing up was harder, because he had 2 brothers and 2 sisters, all that were atleast 10 years old, and much more diffucult work for the brothers. Nick however, had enough time in Sunday, to go out and enjoy his free time, with his family and friends. Most childern grew up the same way, and mostly everyone got along. At the middle of high school, Nick became more intrested in rugby, and began practicing for their high school rugby team. Nick managed to make the team, and played until his time at highschool was over.
                  Through college he ended up making the Rugby team, and engaging himself in marketing. Nick was great at rugby, and marketing and did execptionally well in his classes. But before he could get into the real world, portals opened, people ran screaming, green creatures shot lasers out of their hands! Nick saw the first day of the portal storms, and hid under a town person's deck, there he saw people die, and escape. Nick was left untoched in the battle and managed to retrieve some pictures.
               Although everything was wrecked, the town went back to everyday life. Everything seemed fine, for only 3 months, until another type of creature, angier than the first, came out firing guns at the people of the town. The police came from the whole country, trying to hold them off. The people of the town had formed a milita, and the milita was fighting too. Nick ran onto his scooter, and drove home, eventually his whole family evacuted to Rome, where the army was staying.
                Rome was not so easily taken by the Combine. The struggle went on, man agaisnt alien, AR15s' vs AR2s'. So many people drove for other parts of Europe, and no matter how far they went, they always ran into a portal and fighting. Nick and his family was captured from their hiding at the end of the war, and Nick began to work. It was about three years until they were put into cities, and Nick and his family was seperated. Nick in City 45, one brother in City 11, another in City 18, and his two 13 year old sisters were left unfound.
               Nick began to hate the Civil Protection, and one day observed the fence in the train station, and the wires on his radio. He ripped of a peice of the fence with small pointed sticks that made tweens, and started to make a Twaine Wire. What Nick did was he wrapped the wire among the small peice of fence, wetted the peices out. And then put them in a stove to make them flexible and for them to merge togather . What came out was a small rusty metal wire that was bendable enough to wrap around a neck.

What will these authorizations give your character in regards to perks or defects?
Perks
The ability to inflict damage on citizens, and units of the CCA. The weapon will be a meduim lengthed Twaine Wire, that could be easily used to choke a citizen.

Defects
The small rusty wires may break at any times, and the wires might rust up to the point that they're not flexible anymore.

What do you plan to do with these perks/defects?
I plan to use my Twaine Wire, to help lead the rebellion in their direction. My character also needs protection, because he is a light black market dealer. I will use these for protection purposes, and only when drastic, I will have to use them on a CCA officer.  

Will anyone else need these auths? (If so, list OOC and IC name(s))
No.

Which server does this apply for?
City

Extra Notes (optional):
Hope I get accepted :)

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nick Belifo's Authorization Application
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 09:51:30 PM »
I'll support this application for a garotte-like weapon.

Offline garry :D

• ~I LOVE a boat~
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Full Economy
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Nick Belifo's Authorization Application
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2012, 08:38:48 AM »
Accepted.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal