Author Topic: An Apology From Cow  (Read 2992 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
An Apology From Cow
« on: April 16, 2012, 03:49:31 AM »
If you, or if you haven't noticed, I have been very "aggressive" lately on the forums. Lot's of flaming and yelling. I have pissed off allot of people, and I am sorry. I will keep this short because I don't want to waste people's time, I just want people to know I am sorry. I am deeply sorry about what I said to SatN, and what went down between us. I am also sorry to Bluff and Roflwaffle. I won't get into detail about what happened with the three, but I made a mistake. I don't know if SatN told Bluff and Roflwaffle yet about the truth yet.

I have been an all around jerk for the most part, and I am sorry.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline wag1

• somalian dry
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: An Apology From Cow
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 01:08:26 PM »
Huh?

Oh... I see. Well Cow, it's good to start with an apology. All you need to really do is start by actually changing. An apology won't do much but mend the wound for a bit, but after that it'll get cut again and open even wider. My suggestion, really start acting nice. If you want people to believe you, it's the only way.

Anyways, apology accepted, Cow. Thanks for it.

The Mysterious Stranger

« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2012, 01:18:26 PM »
 You have a very agressive nature but I do believe I can forgive you about your performed actions. Apology accepted.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2012, 04:07:17 PM »
I believe everyone gets to the point of being an asshole in life... MANY of us have been through these stages natrually or stuff happens at home that make you like it.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline JF

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 16, 2012, 05:14:17 PM »
At least you're grown up enough to admit you weren't the nicest of people.  +1 Kudos
Made by HilariousPlayer
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=5623.0
http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=141.0
- Amazing threads that will keep you un-forum banned!

Offline EmperorDisasster

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 16, 2012, 05:17:57 PM »
Takes a real kid to apologize. Takes a real man to take action. Still, +1 respect for the apology itself.
im bach

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 16, 2012, 07:04:10 PM »
@Bluff

I will change, and that is why I made this thread. It's an appology and a way of me saying that I am sorry.

@STALKER

Sorry for being so rude over SF.

@Purple

Nothing at home made me this way, just stress from HL2RP

@Jigger

Yea, I was a dick.

@Emperor

I will be less of an ass.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline Statua

• INEU CREATOR
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Owner Party [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2012, 08:07:49 PM »
I no longer dislike you for ruining the signature rate thread and calling me a nolifer cause all I do is go on the forums and RP servers (when in reality, its the only thing I do on the computer other then Fragopolis stuff and work)

You made a good choice on apologizing. All grudges have been lifted :)

Offline Pirate Robot

• DEAD
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 16, 2012, 08:29:29 PM »
I'm a little confused I'm not included; but apology accepted.
I hope now you'll do your assignments and listen to your mum.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal