Author Topic: A big rant about HL2RP (Mainly CCA, Flaming is involved so you have been Warned)  (Read 6628 times)

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
So basically I'll start off with ZEALOT. Shit sucks balls because it ruins rebel RP. And I know a bunch of you CCA Fags will be like "lolnope, becauz we wnt 2 RP". Well guess the fuck what. You can go join other divisions and shit. Point is. ZEALOT ruins Rebel RP. Two ZEALOT units almost killed me and two other friends, luckily we were packing heat so they fucked off. If we weren't, and we didn't surround them, we would have been fucked and Rebel RP destroyed right there.

High Command.
Holy tits you are inactive as fuck. I cannot explain how inactive Kom'rk is at all. It is fucking ridiculous. I don’t know how the hell there is only one CmD apparently, who would be KMP. There is plenty of DvL's like Purple and Raged that are active on the server daily and should be CmD's. And what the fuck is up with Ninja Shimp. Last time I saw him on HL2RP was like what...2 months ago? Like holy shit. How is he still an admin!

Rebel RP
ZEALOT is ruining as stated above. They are breathing down Rebels back and not allowing them to Role-Play to the full extent. Whenever a rebel is in D6 (Or at least a high class one) a fucking D6 Raid goes off, or at least ZEALOT units get sent out and then Plaza is locked down to shit. Possibly COTA gets sent out. Like what happened today.

Low Ranked CPs
Holy jesus. That CCA wipe did fucking nothing, I swear. Some unit who is an 04, thinks that you need to speak with proper grammar in LOOC and OOC chat. 05's and RCT's I have seen, they can't capitalize the letter I. Like who the fuck doesn't know to capitalize that. You learn that shit in 1st grade. How are they units???!!! And I fucking ran no joke, 4 steps and then I walk, then some 04 comes up to me and tries to arrest me. Like who da fuck cares. I know you can't run, but fucking 4 steps and then you detain me for 30mins, is fucking ridiculous.

Citizen RP
The CCA wants to take all the RP for them-selves, and take a shit on the citizens. They do lockdowns witch can last for a looonnnngggg time. Like 1 hour. All the citizens get pissed because they are tied up and locked in the UCH, while the CCA are sitting back and enjoying a nice cup of tea whilst soaking up all the RP for them-selves. And then they wonder why the fuck no citizens go in the plaza. Well I will tell it straight to you. The CCA soak up the RP, they will yell "ISOLATE" at you if you have a nice passive conversation with someone. CCA are just destroying Citizen RP, ok.

And I know that a bunch of die hard CCA units are gunna b like "lol not true". Well it kind of fuckin’ is.
abbot common stop bad for you if u watch anime all day nigga u fuckn weaboo

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
haven't you played the hl2 series bro

gordon walks into the city and 15 minutes later there's a judgement waiver

obviously cities are CCA controlled areas, not circlejerks of rebels in one district and then an armada of striders in the next

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards

obviously cities are CCA controlled areas, not circlejerks of rebels in one district and then an armada of striders in the next

So your saying we should throw away RebelRP and let the CCA run everything? Not giving the citizens the slightest amount of power?

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i'm saying we have an outlands server for a reason

don't be mad that my CCA division is killing all the idiots who lack common sense and publically rebel, it should be about locked rooms and whispering and notes and encryptions and all that fancy stuff.

Offline Giaccamoses

• View Profile
    • Awards
Im relitivley new to the server but I enjoyed it very much. As citizens we arent supposed to have much freedom, it's apart of the whole HL2RP feel. In my honest oppinion RebelRP should be very limited for the most part.

Offline FPSRussia

• AUTISTIC FAGGOT WHORE
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I agree with some of the CCA stuff said above. Understanding we do have some inactivity.. It can easily be fixed.
hello my name is Ryan Fournier. I am known on the internet as autism, and I like to pretend I am a little boy named Jamie Laou, a Justin Bieber look alike. I am not 18, so don't listen to me when I say I am. I'm roughly 13 years old.

Offline Orange - Cisco Certified

• aSK mE aBOUT mY pENIS
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This post is so uneducated it bothers me to my core.

Let me go down every section of your post and dissect it to A) explain my side and B) explain why you're wrong.

So basically I'll start off with ZEALOT. Shit sucks balls because it ruins rebel RP. And I know a bunch of you CCA Fags will be like "lolnope, becauz we wnt 2 RP". Well guess the fuck what. You can go join other divisions and shit. Point is. ZEALOT ruins Rebel RP. Two ZEALOT units almost killed me and two other friends, luckily we were packing heat so they fucked off. If we weren't, and we didn't surround them, we would have been fucked and Rebel RP destroyed right there.

First off, there was no way you knew those two people were Zealot operatives unless you were told by one of the two Admins there.
Second, assuming isn't good. Blatantly saying that if a Zealot member sees anyone that looks up to no good they'll shoot on sight is not smart. And if those Units intended to kill you, it would not of mattered if you were carrying guns or not.

High Command.
Holy tits you are inactive as fuck. I cannot explain how inactive Kom'rk is at all. It is fucking ridiculous. I don’t know how the hell there is only one CmD apparently, who would be KMP. There is plenty of DvL's like Purple and Raged that are active on the server daily and should be CmD's. And what the fuck is up with Ninja Shimp. Last time I saw him on HL2RP was like what...2 months ago? Like holy shit. How is he still an admin!

Agreed, but I would've worded it a little more intellectually.

Rebel RP
ZEALOT is ruining as stated above. They are breathing down Rebels back and not allowing them to Role-Play to the full extent. Whenever a rebel is in D6 (Or at least a high class one) a fucking D6 Raid goes off, or at least ZEALOT units get sent out and then Plaza is locked down to shit. Possibly COTA gets sent out. Like what happened today.

"Role-play to the full extent" You and like two others were standing in broad daylight talking about matters publicly, if you want to do some serious Rebel RP, go into a dark room and speak in code. It's better and funner, but saying that it's unfair because you don't get to talk about blowing up shit in public anymore is stupid. And that OTA shit had nothing to do with those Zealot members. I have no idea who auth'd it or who ran it. It happened without notice.

Low Ranked CPs
Holy jesus. That CCA wipe did fucking nothing, I swear. Some unit who is an 04, thinks that you need to speak with proper grammar in LOOC and OOC chat. 05's and RCT's I have seen, they can't capitalize the letter I. Like who the fuck doesn't know to capitalize that. You learn that shit in 1st grade. How are they units???!!! And I fucking ran no joke, 4 steps and then I walk, then some 04 comes up to me and tries to arrest me. Like who da fuck cares. I know you can't run, but fucking 4 steps and then you detain me for 30mins, is fucking ridiculous.

Some are bad, yes. They'll be dealt with in due time. But clearly you're not fit for CCA if this is what you consider a constructive criticism of the CCA.

Citizen RP
The CCA wants to take all the RP for them-selves, and take a shit on the citizens. They do lockdowns witch can last for a looonnnngggg time. Like 1 hour. All the citizens get pissed because they are tied up and locked in the UCH, while the CCA are sitting back and enjoying a nice cup of tea whilst soaking up all the RP for them-selves. And then they wonder why the fuck no citizens go in the plaza. Well I will tell it straight to you. The CCA soak up the RP, they will yell "ISOLATE" at you if you have a nice passive conversation with someone. CCA are just destroying Citizen RP, ok.

Do you know ANYTHING about HL2RP canon. The Hl2RP CCA is much softer than the one in-game. During HL2 you see three people walking around and it's because they force everyone inside ALL THE TIME.

To me this seems like a raged-out post that contains no intellectual arguments against both the CCA and the server. Next time, think your post out a little bit more.

Offline Hazard Time

• i luv hoerses
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
I only agree with a few things you said.  Firstly, I disagree that the CCA is snuffing out Rebel RP.  I think there is TOO MUCH rebel RP.  There is a reason why Outlands has very few people on it, and it's because D6 is just like it!  I don't need to tell you about the incident today where we stood outside the D6HAP for thirty minutes waiting for Rofl's approval to enter D6 to save a unit.  If anything, the CCA is too weak.

However, I do agree that the High Command is fucked up.  I don't know about the other divisions, but ever since Bluff became DvL of SHIELD for a day, we have lost ALL of our manifests and I STILL have no definite idea of who is the DvL.  Swoots has been trying his best and I give him credit, but this needs a LOT more involvement.  It was fuckups like this that led to debacles like HELIX.

Offline Delta1116732

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards

So your saying we should throw away RebelRP and let the CCA run everything? Not giving the citizens the slightest amount of power?

It's true. CG has a outland server for rebel RP. Why would you complain about rebel RP in the city. It's basically you know what your getting in the city. Units aren't going to go around seeing a man with a MP7 walk around, and go "MP7...Killing units? Well I don't want to ruin rebel RP."  Yes low ranked units can type shit. (Some of them) But regardless it is being worked on. Citizen RP isn't suppose to be 100% freedom from everything. You complain about units being jerks, and ruined citizen RP when they say "Isolate". At the starting of HL2 a unit forces you to pick up a can without reason. Of course some of the units will be jerks.

Out of Character for OOC:
Colombo Beniamino: i'm honestly contemplating joining NOVA even though i don't like medical RP because it actually has active DvL

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
This post is so uneducated it bothers me to my core.

Let me go down every section of your post and dissect it to A) explain my side and B) explain why you're wrong.

First off, there was no way you knew those two people were Zealot operatives unless you were told by one of the two Admins there.
Second, assuming isn't good. Blatantly saying that if a Zealot member sees anyone that looks up to no good they'll shoot on sight is not smart. And if those Units intended to kill you, it would not of mattered if you were carrying guns or not.

The two ZEALOT units confronted a group of three that I was in, one person from the group was wearing resistance armor. They also confronted another man who was wearing resistance armor. They said that they wanted to speak to him about some sort of "business". The way I knew that the two people were ZEALOT units was that I matched up their OOC names, and both of them had a ZEALOT unit. As in, when lets say XXX was playing, and then he went on as a citizen as John Doe. And they had the same OOC name, it is quite obvious. I in no way metagamed the knowledge. The man who was in my group and was wearing the resistance armor took out his gun just to hold it, so I did the same.

High Command.

Agreed, but I would've worded it a little more intellectually.

Ok we got that out of the way, HC are inactive and stuff.

Rebel RP

"Role-play to the full extent" You and like two others were standing in broad daylight talking about matters publicly, if you want to do some serious Rebel RP, go into a dark room and speak in code. It's better and funner, but saying that it's unfair because you don't get to talk about blowing up shit in public anymore is stupid. And that OTA shit had nothing to do with those Zealot members. I have no idea who auth'd it or who ran it. It happened without notice.

I am not saying there should be 'lolguns' everywhere in D6. What I am saying is that ZEALOT are not allowing Rebel RP to what it could be, secretive and all that, because ZEALOT spy on us so we can't really do much shit. And about the COTA shit. Back when Kyle Brown was alive, a ZEALOT member confronted him and stuff in the D6 Apartments. Eventually COTA got called in because, and I quote "He was of high value and we couldn't let something bad happen to him." That's why I think the COTA were called in because of what happened before.

Low Ranked CPs

Some are bad, yes. They'll be dealt with in due time. But clearly you're not fit for CCA if this is what you consider a constructive criticism of the CCA.

Who even said I wanted to be in the CCA(At least for now)? But I don't think someone should be detained for 30mins just because they ran 4 steps witch lasted like 2 seconds./color]

Citizen RP

Do you know ANYTHING about HL2RP canon. The Hl2RP CCA is much softer than the one in-game. During HL2 you see three people walking around and it's because they force everyone inside ALL THE TIME.

Oh ok because CG has always been "in canon".

To me this seems like a raged-out post that contains no intellectual arguments against both the CCA and the server. Next time, think your post out a little bit more.

If you read the title of the thread you would see that there is flaming involved, and that this is actually very true whether you like it or not.

It's true. CG has a outland server for rebel RP. Why would you complain about rebel RP in the city. It's basically you know what your getting in the city. Units aren't going to go around seeing a man with a MP7 walk around, and go "MP7...Killing units? Well I don't want to ruin rebel RP."

When did I say that Rebel RP should be like that? I never said once that guns should be allowed in plaza or any of that. What I am saying is that units are crushing Rebel RP with the whole ZEALOT shit.

Yes low ranked units can type shit. (Some of them) But regardless it is being worked on.

And so the admins/DvL's should get crackin' down on that. The CCA wipe did nothing but recruit more noobCPs.

Citizen RP isn't suppose to be 100% freedom from everything. You complain about units being jerks, and ruined citizen RP when they say "Isolate". At the starting of HL2 a unit forces you to pick up a can without reason. Of course some of the units will be jerks.

As I said before, when has CG ever been in Canon? If CG was in Canon, there wouldn't be a D6. No citizens would have guns, and everyone would be inside.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:40:18 PM by Cow »

Offline raged

• hi im raged
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so basically you used the scoreboard to metagame and so you took out your gun just to be sure

oh ok perfectly logical

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
theres a balance between CCA doing their job, and the CCA letting citizens RP, and to be quite honest in my time at CG, it still hasnt been found

every time I suggest things i was blamed for "copying tnb", even though for the most part they have CCA rp down to a T

also, fun fact, there should be NO armed citizens armed in the city at all, any "official" rebels should only be going in to sneak people out and maybe supply food and resources to anti-citizens, there shouldnt be rebels sitting around in d2 starting fights

edit: lol i said d2 im such an old fag xDddd
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 11:43:29 PM by smt »

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
so basically you used the scoreboard to metagame and so you took out your gun just to be sure

oh ok perfectly logical

Oh ok because a crowd of 6 citizens approaching us in an alley-way is totally normal. Also, I only took out my gun because someone else in the group took out his, so I would take his lead and take out mine.

theres a balance between CCA doing their job, and the CCA letting citizens RP, and to be quite honest in my time at CG, it still hasnt been found

every time I suggest things i was blamed for "copying tnb", even though for the most part they have CCA rp down to a T

CG copied TnB with the whole rank change, but that doesn't really matter to me and I doubt no one cares expect how they gotta fix the roster.

Offline smt

• lemon flavor lubricant
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i dont keep up with hl2rp here anymore, copying tnb is a step forward, tnb has been so successful yet people back away from them and their ideas, its incredibly illogical

Offline rBST Cow

• Tinniest title on CG
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
i dont keep up with hl2rp here anymore, copying tnb is a step forward, tnb has been so successful yet people back away from them and their ideas, its incredibly illogical

Yea and at TnB there is like 20 citizens with AR2's...

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal