Author Topic: Alex Nunez.'s Civil Authority Application  (Read 1094 times)

Offline Unicorn_Violator

• View Profile
    • Awards
Alex Nunez.'s Civil Authority Application
« on: April 14, 2012, 05:03:09 PM »
Alex Nunez.'s Civil Authority Application

OOC Name: Starblood

IC Character Name: Alex Nunez.

1) Please write a minimum of 3 paragraphs OOC'ly detailing why your character wishes to join the Combine Civil Authority and what lead your character to do so.
The reason my character wishes to join the Combine civil Authority is because all of the citizens in the game are usual kind of mingy and i know that all of the cp`s are not mingy at all. It would be nice for a change to actually work with somebody that is not as retarded.The cp`s are well organized and strict and always seem to be having certain ways to solve problems. They are reasonable and i think i would like to join the Combine Civil Authority.It would be really great if you guys would accept me as a Civil Protection Officer.I would like to chase down citizens and arrest them and search them.And the sounds of the voices that the cp can make such as "You citizen, Come with me." If you guys would be so kind and accept this application it would be really really nice.

2) Please detail your characters traits. (Eg, Pure, Lawful, Trustworthy)
Trustworthy,Funny,Polite, Adventurous,Courageous, Calm,Charming,Cooperative,Easygoing,Imaginitive

3) Please provide 2 paragraphs about what you are expecting the Combine Civil Authority to be like for you and your character.
I am expecting to be more respected as a Combine Civil Authority.The citizens are rude and disrespectful to me just because i like the combine.The combine always respect each other.As a citizen i dislike my social life all of the citizens are pure disrespectful and rude.If i join the Combine Civil Authority i will fit just right in.

4) Please provide a detailed back-story from an out-of-character perspective on your applying character. This section must be detailed and consist of a minimum of 300 words.
Ever since my life started it has been hard.When i was born i was out casted by my mother and father forced to learn how to survive on my own.My life changed when i met one person.My life long friend.Ever since we found each other when i was just 14 and he was 15 we were inseparable.When we were chosen to join city 45 we were excited but then quickly realized that we were not going to fit in here.The people always harassed new comers to this city and when i saw all of the people being prosecuted and set to an off world location it was all their faults. They should just listen to the combine.When me and my friend made a living everything was all uphill.And if we make it to become Combine Civil Authority i will have reached my goal.

5) Have you ever had a CCA character here at Catalyst Gaming?  If so, explain why it was removed.
No.

OOC Details

1. How long have you played on role-playing servers in general?
Since 2009

2. How long have you played on serious servers?
Since 2009

3. How long have you played on Catalyst Gaming?
Since 2011

4. What Time zone are you in?
Pacific Daylight Time

5. In what country do you live?
America

6. How old are you?

7. What�s your most memorable quality RP experience?
It was when i was arrested as a rebel with at least a group of 14 and we all got arrested and we went to jail and we all got interrogated and i was the only innocent one and then they let me go.

8. Do you consider yourself a good listener?
Yes.

IC Section

Full Name: Alex Nunez.
CID: 78124
Height: 6.2
Hair Colour Black.
Eye Colour: Blue.
Sexual Orientation: Straight
Weight: 190
Mental Distinctions: None.
Mental Defects: None.
Mental Advantages: Intelligent.
Notable Qualities: Determined.

1. Have you ever been detained or apprehended for a Sociostability Infringement before? If so, explain?
No.

2. Do you regularly eat Combine Civil Authority Issued Rations?
Yes.

3. Are you willing to give your life to the cause of the Universal Union?
Yes.

4. Do you as a Citizen and future Civil Protection Member accept ALL actions performed by you and those under your command as your OWN responsibility?
Yes.

5. Will you remain loyal and faithful to the Universal Union as long as you live?
Yes.

6. Why do you want to join the Combine Civil Authority?
None of the other citizens quit understand me. They all hate the combine for some reason. I don`t understand because the combine are all just trying to help.They all want to take down and overthrow the combine but i don`t understand it the combine are perfect and why would you want to mess with someone who took over the whole world in just 7 hours that is just not very smart of them.That is why i want to join the Combine Civil Authority.

Please sign the attached oath using only blue or black pen.

I, Alex Nunez. hereby swear my mind, body and soul to the Universal Union forever so long as I draw breath. I do so knowing that my actions will be held accountable to me and solely myself. I also declare my knowledge that as a Member of The Universal Union that I will be required to perform tasks above and beyond as well as perform ANY task ordered to by ANY commanding person(s). I hereby acknowledge the fact that as a Civil Protection Task-force Unit that I will be losing most, if not all, communication and or past relationship with anyone outside of the Universal Union's operational bounds.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2012, 05:56:08 PM by Kom??Як »

Offline Kom????k

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Marathon [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Alex Nunez.'s Civil Authority Application
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2012, 05:53:13 PM »
UNIT: 563
DIVISION: JURY
CLEARANCE: Officer
Enter Password: *******

ACCESS GRANTED

Connecting to Network
Connecting...
Connecting...
Connecting...
CONNECTION ESTABLISHED

Applicant File Opened: <Alex Nunez>
Citizen Identification Number: 78124

Acceptance status:
<::|| DENIED ||::>

Reason:
<::|| Application does not meet requirements. ||::>

Extra Notes:
(OOC): You need a post count of at least 10 to make a CCA Application.

Saving Record...
Saving File...
Saving File...
Saving File...
File Saved

Disconnecting <C45.CCA.JURY-OfC.563>
Console Shut Down.
CONNECTION LOST

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal