Author Topic: Far Cry 3 Multiplayer(Better then COD)  (Read 5934 times)

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Far Cry 3 Multiplayer(Better then COD)
« on: April 05, 2012, 07:55:59 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jo-AX_7V4" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jo-AX_7V4</a>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-jo-AX_7V4
Looks better the cod.
You can even drop bombs from planes:D

Release Date: September 4, 2012

Offline ?????¬??

• An Idiot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Far Cry 3 Multiplayer(Better then COD)
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2012, 08:11:14 AM »
What do you mean? This looks exactly like COD.

Offline Lewis

• Hey Restart Outlands
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2012, 08:19:55 AM »
Far Cry Instincts Predator's multiplayer was the best ever, IMO. The amount of people who actually played it was very small, so you pretty much knew everybody on it. It had some amazing map makers and Predator mode was a great Friday/Saturday night thing to do. I'm not really liking this Far Cry 3 multiplayer, it looks too much like Far Cry 2's multiplayer but with movement that isn't as clunky.

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2012, 08:20:40 AM »
No,
it has more features.

Watch the whole video

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 05, 2012, 11:14:49 AM »
It does say pre-alpha build. Looks alright though, to me it seems way better than Far Cry 2's multiplayer. I do have to agree with Lewis here, Far Cry Instincts Predator was fantastic.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

Offline Penguin

• Jesus Christ Is Real
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Millionaire [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2012, 03:41:06 PM »
Looks really sexy, I think the graphics all look sweet. It seems to be much more in depth than call of duty at first glance, but then again this is just a peak at what is to come. Thanks for the share.

Offline psycho

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2012, 03:54:19 PM »
you say "better than cod" like it's difficult to make a game that's better than cod
game over

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2012, 04:04:38 PM »
you say "better than cod" like it's difficult to make a game that's better than cod
Nah its Piss easy to make a game better than cod.
Its hard to make a game as ICONIC as cod(Mainly due to the 12 year old who think its the best game ever)
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline General Bourneco Moskvin ??­

• Unit 736
  • Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2012, 05:08:10 PM »
Hell yes thats BETTER than CoD, my bro plays it, I think its kind of dumb, but I may try this.
Jessica Arbit | Trying to recover from past incidents | STATUS:ALIVE \r\nLinda Arbit | STATUS: DECEASED \r\nUnit 736 | Dead. | BIOSIGNAL:  OFFLINE

Offline Technical Abbreviations

• Acolyte Of The Carp God Baby
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Comrades [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2012, 05:14:06 PM »
Looks more impressive than the previous far cries, which were good games but felt... clunky. With luck this turns out to be good
Spoiler for :D:
\\r\\nWe live in the explosion of a bomb that has not yet finished exploding. You and everything you love are debris. Have a good day ^_^\\\'\\\'\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: Who is talking?\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: They sound hot\\r\\nJiggerFrizz: The background\\r\\nDegtyarev: They are 11 :l

Offline Teitoku Ippan

• weeaboo faggot
  • Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] Owner Party
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 05:59:48 AM »
Yeah, Far Cry 2 was very clunky when it came to movement, this multiplayer demonstration really looks amazing but to be honest, I'd rather all the squeaky kids stayed on CoD and the mature players still on it come to FC3 when it's released. The guns also look nice, and hopefully there is some customisation on them as well.

I hope like Far Cry 2 that you can make your own maps too and play them online with friends, and I also think it'd be nice if they made it so maps which you built especially for ranked games could get reviewed and rated on whether or not they are right for ranked, then get it classified as ranked by staff.

Also, found out FC3 is released about 2 weeks before my birthday ^.^ Also, if the graphics are like that since that one is on the Xbox 360, imagine how they are going to be on the PC... /me drools

Offline Inv??Gir

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2012, 06:16:32 AM »
Same like always people cant enjoy muliplayer video games just because 8~12 years old kids are playing there!
ENOUGH!!!
Everyone deserves to enjoy even if most kids are annoying and keep on crying about you killed them
and just because most of them are playing there doesn't make or will make the same game sucks.

Right now im enjoying playing COD with all little kids around there
hell im actually happy people keep playing this game:P

BTW:
Ubisoft said Far cry 3 is going to be a way more better then Far Cry 2
Works on the same engine but still better:P
dont know how so dont askXDD
look for their videos on youtube

Offline 2stronk

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2012, 08:13:11 PM »
The AK47 sounds so weak. :(

Offline Reimer

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2012, 11:52:26 PM »
Hah, I hope that FC3 has the same map editor as FC2, it wasn't as in depth, but it was so easy that I can do it.
5:28 PM - wakeboarderCWB: swastika really?
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we made it to riemer
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: he's the holy ghost
5:28 PM - Lone Wanderer: we makes sacrifices there

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM" target="_blank">https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uPV_JPM_wrM</a>

Offline Semiorph

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2012, 09:14:17 AM »
Hah, I hope that FC3 has the same map editor as FC2, it wasn't as in depth, but it was so easy that I can do it.
Same here. The map editor was a lot of fun and I hope they keep it similar at least in simplicity.
HL2RP Characters
CCA.C45.APEX-02.929: Maintaing sociostabilty

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal