Author Topic: [DENIED]Kiersten Hart's Civil Worker Application  (Read 2898 times)

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
[DENIED]Kiersten Hart's Civil Worker Application
« on: April 03, 2012, 10:48:00 PM »
~IC PART~
Full Name: Kiersten Hart
Citizen identification(CID): 37666
Last Assigned Apartment Number: UCH : B2
Total Loyalist Points: 0
Sex: Female

How long have you been in City45:
I have been living in City Forty-Five for about Six Months.

Why do you want to join the CWU?:
I want to join the Civil Workers Union to provide services I can offer to the Citizens of City Forty-Five and devote my life to working.

Have you ever been detained before?(If so why):
I have never been detained after the Universal Union came for our own benefits.

Past experience with work/labor:
During my Childhood, I worked in a farm with my parents and my brother. As a teenager, I worked a Part-Time job as a worker in a general goods store. As an adult, I worked at a hospital shortly before the Universal Union arrived on earth. I then worked by scrubbing up dried blood, cleaning windows, and raking leaves when permitted.

Name 4 things the CWU Can possess, and 4 things we cant. Also state why.:
~Allowed~
1. A Handheld Radio for Communication
2. Medical Equipment for Healing sick Citizens
3. Request Devices for reporting crimes and abnormal behavior
4. Shipments of Legal Items for Business and Medical reasons
~Not Authorized~
1. Lethal Weapons
2. Non-Union Books
3. Non-Union Clothing
4. Weapon Ammunition

Tell us about what you can do.:
I can offer my services as a medical worker, helping citizen in need of medical attention or illnesses.  I may also work running certain tasks for other people, if a medical position isn't possible.

If a citizen asks for help and is new to the city, what would you do?:
I would tell the citizens the basics of the city, the laws, the restricted areas, the apartments, and other places. I would warn them of the crimes and District Six, telling them about the terrible things that happen there. I would guide them around the plaza, telling the citizen the buildings and certain things.

~OOC Section~
Name: Pvt. Derrald -or- Shaznable
Timezone: EST
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:44818286
Roleplay Experience: One Year
Serious Roleplay Experience: Eleven Months
Detail a regular day as a worker of the CWU?:
As a Shop Keeper, they would firstly wake up and usually get ready for their work for the day, getting dressed, eating, then reporting into their radios that they are Ready for Work. They would then walk to their workplace and begin their business. They would usually eat lunch, then go back to working. If there was a crime or any sign of resistance, they would usually report it and go along their. If they were taking something out of storage or ordering something, they would radio in what they took and ask if they can. They would then sign out at the end of their duties.

As a Medic, they would wake up, get dressed, eat, then report in for duty. They would then go to their job, taking on their tasks. If you needed to get supplies, you would ask in your radio and report what you take. Then, at the end of your duty, you would sign out.

Character Backstory:
  Kiersten Hart was born on the date of June 22nd, 1988, in the town of Greensboro, North Carolina.  Kiersten had a single brother, Wesley Hart and her parents were Richard Hart and Gloria Randulson.  She was born into a farm family.
  At the age of three, in 1991, her family went poor, forcing her to lose her housing, making them move to another town, Wilson, North Carolina. There, her father found a job as a Police Officer and her mother a job as a Baker.  Her brother went to a nice school, Kiersten going to a nice daycare.
  At the age of eight, in 1996, Kiersten began a Lemonade Stand, her brother working in a store. They both went to a nice school, their family earning a lot of money.
  At the age of twelve, in 2000, the new millennium, she went to the same school, her brother working as a Volunteer Fire Fighter, her mother still baking, making some money, and her father working as a Police Officer.
  Later, when Kiersten was twenty-two, the year of 2010, the portal storms began, making them leave to different cities, her brother in one, she was sent to another one, and her parents were sent to another, then, a tragedy happened.  When her parents plane was taking off, a Gargantua was on the landing strip, burning the wing of the place in mid-take off, when it was barely in flight, making it crash into another plane, killing everyone on it.
  Then, the Universal Union came, her brother and her surviving, Grizzly running off.  Kiersten then became a citizen, deciding to be loyal, seeing the point of useless resistance.
  Now, she wants to join the Civil Workers Union, devoting her life to working.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2012, 05:19:36 AM by Purple »
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Kiersten Hart's Civil Worker Application
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2012, 05:36:14 AM »
// It appers you dont have TT as you got denied. http://www.catalyst-gaming.net/index.php?topic=13212.0 Or have over 10 posts when you wrote this down

Also... You might type too many "They would" no offence.//

Credit goes to jackal

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2012, 03:37:23 PM »
Hmm, said I had ten posts when I wrote this down to me, or when I made it official, I didn't know my TT was not accepted, got it before it was denied, oh well, thanks, I'll re-do my TT, I know this will probably be denied, but I can do it again.
Kiersten Hart | Status : Live and Mentally Stable | Location : City 45 | Gender : Female

Wesley Hart | Status : Deceased - Suicidal Jump | Location : Body in Outlands | Gender : Male

Logan Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : Outlands | Gender : Female

Jack Sutherland | Status : Live and Healthy | Location : City 45 | Gender : Male

Offline Monkey with a gun

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Junkie
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2012, 11:14:09 PM »
Just a little note i'm going to add - Try add in a few more details into your IC section. Sure, a few lines if that will do...but it makes it a much more interesting read and greatly increases your chance for acceptance into the CWU if you add more than "I, Kiersten Hart, can offer my services as a Shop Keeper to the Union.  I think of myself as a Hard Working woman.".

Offline Shaznable

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2012, 05:02:19 PM »
I have edited it, I hope you like it.

Offline ???Jesusfreak???

• VIP
  • Awards [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Full Economy [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2012, 05:20:35 PM »
// About the Medical treatment... I can't see any auth about it.

No authorization has been requested to get medical experience in the authorization applications topic
You have been able to make it several days but has not.

Denied   
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 03:59:04 AM by ?fncy? Jesusfreak »

Credit goes to jackal

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal