Author Topic: Homefront Roleplay  (Read 4526 times)

Offline putin

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Social Player [OCRP Award] You Own The Mall [OCRP Award] Comrades
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Homefront Roleplay
« on: May 08, 2011, 11:30:59 AM »
I was thinking about this and I thought it would be kind've cool for there to be a garrysmod roleplay based on it. In order for this to be of success it would require a custom map and many custom models. I don't think this suggestion will actually be put in place but it's more of an idea if there was ever thought of putting up another type of roleplay server.

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
Re: Homefront Roleplay
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2011, 11:55:25 AM »
Homefront had such a bad plot... I think there's a way to RP, it would be really boring though...

I think i good RP would be Metro 2033 RP, living in the tunnels, and then you can go out and find ammo and what not.

Offline Iora Rua ã??

• View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2011, 12:53:24 PM »
Homefront had such a bad plot... I think there's a way to RP, it would be really boring though...

I think i good RP would be Metro 2033 RP, living in the tunnels, and then you can go out and find ammo and what not.

That could be worked one, Like in HL2RP there are CP and Civilians and Rebels, Metro 2033 roleplay would introduce a new way of zombie survival, i think jetboom would love to work on that, Monsters VS Nazi's VS (another random group in Metro2033). It would add in fact-action paced battles, to applease the trigger-happy,
driving the tanks/dune buggies will applease the racers. And the roleplaying in cities and scavanging for items would applease the hardcore RP'ers, I think thats a wonderful idea and i would love to see a gamemode on it.

« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2011, 01:48:04 PM »

That would be EPIC but a pain in the butt because of the "Bitches"
1:23 PM - Pvt. Emory[113thCav]: I think 604 is a cat :3

2:07 PM - Juggernaut: Monkey with a gun
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: + Chunkeymonkey79
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: =
2:07 PM - Juggernaut: CHUNKYMONKEY WITH A GUN69
2:07 PM - chunkeymonkey79: YOU SIR ARE GOD

9:52 PM - Rory Phelps: gosh god damnit fuck my ass

Offline Rory

• Gold Member
  • Awards [OCRP Award] Secret Phrase [OCRP Award] Dedicated Player [OCRP Award] Evo City Half Marathon [OCRP Award] Social Player
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2011, 08:04:10 PM »
I think you guys should read the comics before the RP comes out, or if it ever is made.

Offline Journeyman H. [UK]

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #5 on: May 13, 2011, 11:59:53 AM »
Not every RP that is based on a game is canon, it's usually different between the actual game and the RP.
Clearly racist.

Offline LoNeDeStRoYeR

• Gold Member
    • View Profile
    • Awards
« Reply #6 on: May 14, 2011, 01:48:18 PM »
I have DEMANDED a metro 2033 RP since the first day i played it, i love the story and gameplay in it, the monsters, and the way the Rp would work would be the best... its one of my fav shooters of all time... so yea, we MUST have it!
My dropbox gallery: https://www.dropbox.com/gallery/30764657/1/Ponies?h=988a91
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you�re a mile away and you have their shoes.

SimplePortal 2.3.7 © 2008-2024, SimplePortal